VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The white, rich bully turns around for the first time and...it's a 40yo who looks like he is married to your mother. :LOL:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Game?! It's more a story that is told by a narrator... where are the choices? where is the sexual relationship with your mother or even your best friend to can be called cuckold?! So, back to my question again... is this a game or a story?!

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Game?! It's more a story that is told by a narrator... where are the choices? where is the sexual relationship with your mother or even your best friend to can be called cuckold?! So, back to my question again... is this a game or a story?!
Oh don't ask me, I was just answering the question :)

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Its a gary.. Or a stome. But its more of a gary to me i guess :D

• Haha
Reactions: Facha

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hey KirsESS, I am still waiting for Asian mommy getting cuck, when are YOU going to make that happen? :ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Eh? Don’t get the overview but the girl in the pics looks quite hot with good but not exaggerated curves. Guess I play her spoiled son? Hm

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Dayum man, just dayum, game already starts off being BRUTAL, have i finally found the limit to my fetishes?...

...nope, don't think so

Reactions: Thumb30
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes