• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks, good game so far.

Hopefully you add options for the ntr, or a good revenge path.

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
Hosting the Quarterback - trash. But this game is not bad, it saddens that the developer missed the part to the final. The guy grows up without a father, his mother reduced his conceit to zero, saying what a loser he is, looks believable.

Reactions: Manifold
Feb 10, 2019
White bully on latina mom. If you're not into that, stay away. If you are, it's a nice fap. That's all there is to it.

Just read the description. If you can't work out the fetish from that short explanation, are you even old enough to be here?

• Haha

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Am I missing something here because this sounds like an NTR game,
Even some NTR fans whinging again about Non NTR posts say it's an NTR game.
so Shouldn't there be NTR in the Genre: Spoiler?
Just Sayin.

TitseyeLoli

Oct 15, 2017
Miss me with that NTR....still nice that even those genre get some games!
Game looks good but sadly i am not into NTR :)

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I liked the mom's model, but for me its seems that is a NTR game where that guy steals all love interests or the MC is just a happy cuck that watches other guy fucking all the female cast...in either case, it is not appealing to me.
For me it is not really the NTR that is where the problem is. They always have the MC as a weak little bitch that can not stand up for himself and then they give him a hot ass girlfriend who would never be with him because women do like it when a man is able to defend what is his. This also goes for his mom and sisters as well. The one that is doing the NTR is nothing more than a white bully( jock ect) who has a cock the size of a horse or a black man who is a want to be gangster who walks around like he is the meanest person around and everyone must be scared of his dumbass who again has a cock the size of a horse. The MC never ever has a chance against them. There is no real story at all to the ones I have seen just the same one over and over ect. To me that is where the problems is. As of most of the NTR that is out there I am with you about it there is very little appeal to them.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The MC never ever has a chance against them.
Sort of like real life. Not all of us are handsome (well, my Mom says that I am), or have a really big cock, or tons of money.

I wish we had more people complaining about all of the games where the MC has a monster-sized cock because HE has an unfair advantage.

That's human nature. We enjoy stuff that is aspirational, not stuff that reminds us how hard life can be.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold and SanaeS

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hard NTR in a quite boring fashion. Its just a kinetic novel. There are no choices ... and I dont know why there is a part 2 in the menu. The renders are quite bland and not that many. I dont mind NTR in general, but this boring kinetic stuff is not for me. I wsnt to have a say in the game and not just read some beta stories - at least give me a path where the MC is not just a wimp all the time. Especially vs that guy you could at least try to fight and get some minor victories and have some wins. But hey, at least here we have BWC instead of BBC...

Edit: And yes the dev should try to make one good visual novel instead of 5 meh kinetic ones. Quality >> quantity.

Please add the Kinetic tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karabas
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes