VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Valentina (the mom) is a perfect 10, head to toe. Love the curves on this sexy mamacita and who wouldn't bang a hot, curvy latina:love: After playing these "games" she quickly became my favorite followed by Isabella (the meteorologist) and Indira (Mommy loves your bullies).

The games kirsESS develops aren't gem prospects and moms in these games make some questionable decisions but if patrons pay for the goods, they got the job done ... all them jokes about big bad bullies and retarded no brain cells mommies aside, the dev comes clean with the list of fetishes his games will include and that's a big plus for his fanbase. People get what they pay for ... if some kinks don't suit your fancy, don't pay for the game and don't play it.:WeSmart:

Many new devs start a game with no NTR or NTR only and end up changing the whole script to attract a larger audience, ruining the game in the process. NTR fans want some good NTR scenes and non NTR fans want their MC to be an actual MC and have all the ladies for himself. But BOTH teams want good/very good renders, hot ladies, decent animations, a decent plot and lots of sex scenes ... I guess that's enough to gain some respect as a dev and patrons will come to support your work.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
How about a version (script) of the game told from the bully's perspective, meaning the MC is the bully and the game is no longer an NTR game its a harem/male dom game. Major changes to the game experience can arise from minor changes in the game's script, which can be found and edited pretty easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raul

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone got the last 3 Patreon news that was posted?

Would be appreciated. This is a fantastic VN so far despite the lack of animations, it's story driven and the model + poses are hot. Definitely one to watch.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
I started playing this game, and i already feel pitty for this guy. Can someone please tell me that this guy will get some luck in near future, because if not i am out

• Sad
Reactions: Raul

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
kirsESS Any updates on this game? This is my favorite out of the bunch of games you've made so far, please tell me this is getting a significant chapter update.

Reactions: Franklin1976

toddy1988

Jul 28, 2017
i signed up to kirsess patreon it states on the calendar version 4 of mom is a model is due out saturday 28th of march.
As soon as it is posted on there i will download it then post the link here for people

Reactions: REGUser and zero147

zero147

Apr 7, 2019
i signed up to kirsess patreon it states on the calendar version 4 of mom is a model is due out saturday 28th of march.
As soon as it is posted on there i will download it then post the link here for people
Nice, please can you post the update of "Hosting the quarterback" and "Cool mom sofia"?

toddy1988

Jul 28, 2017
already have but as i dont have 3 post's to my account yet i have to wait for a mod to authorize my post's but as soon as they do they should be there as iv already posted them just have to wait for the authorization

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
You are a hero, good job lad (y)

Reactions: zero147

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
He's posted something on his Patreon, care to share the post?

toddy1988

Jul 28, 2017
hey sorry i just woke up and checked his patreon it states.

Hi,

We're working on Mom is a Model - Part 4 right now.

We still can't say how much longer it will be at the moment, but we'll post a few hours before it's ready to let you guys know like we usually do.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes