VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
NTR is slowly becoming Stale and Redundant for me. Is anyone going to actually do something new with NTR.

It's the same song and dance every time. The MC is always a weak, oblivious, or just a straightup cowardly loser somehow. The Ntr guy on the other hand is always some rich guy or blackmailer or somehow superior in every category guy in comparison to the MC.

I'm not bashing this game though as I'm an NTR Lover myself and I'm more than likely going to enjoy it everytime but it feels like I've seen this same game over and over again.

To be Frank, NTR only games in general should just go the Kinetic Novel route at this point as the MC is nothing but a Cameraman for the real MC: The NTR guy.

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I don't mind NTR and I've never been bothered by this kind of games, it bothers me that you can't select any choice and the MC becomes a fuking beta, a sissy puppet that's manipulated by any woman without being able to tell her fuck off :p

Good work by the way

taru

Apr 23, 2018
tried it and this game is as boring and dry as all the others with non realistic mc and a shit mom and supposed best friend 1 out of 10 for nothing good.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's the same song and dance every time. The MC is always a Weakling, Oblivious, or just a straightup Cowardly loser somehow. The Ntr guy on the other hand is always some Rich guy or Blackmailer or somehow superior in every category guy in comparison to the MC.
What are the chances of a woman cheating on a handsome, well hung, rich loving husband?

Zero, zero chances.

Thx info. I ignored this crap.
Funnily enough that's what everyone says when they read your posts.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
all game made by kirsESS are strong NTR

Mom is a Model – Chapters 1-2
Mom is a Meteorologist – Version Parts 1-4

Can’t Stop a Tiger Mom – P art 1
Cool Mom Sofia – Parts 1-2
Your Wife’s Christmas Present
Hosting the Quarterback – Chapters 1,8
Mommy’s Secret – Parts 1-2
Desi Milf Seduction – Parts 1-3
Bully Gets To Spend The Night?! – Chapter 1
Mommy Loves Your Bullies! – Volume 1

with lots of texts, very few renders, and short stories
always with a bully theme
humilliation
small dick
no possibility of choice
and all these little games have the same course, and always with a poor amount of renders !! at the limit of text based than VN

I love the NTR game but this dev, for me does not do a good job !! everything is based on what he says and not on what we see !!
I'm sorry you had to suffer through all that to give a review. :oops:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What are the chances of a woman cheating on a handsome, well hung, rich loving husband?

Zero, zero chances.
I wouldn't say zero, as that depends entirely on the woman in question(her personality or her tastes in general) as some women have cheated on their loving husband's before in the real world for apparently no reason at all and have even straightup left their families out of the blue for another man(or woman).

I'd say it would be very unlikely to happen instead just zero.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes