VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom is a Model [Ch.5] [kirsESS ]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The hour of storm is coming. The hour of retribution is coming.
The false prophet extended his wicked hands to the divine — to the MILF's in their original perfection. Pray brothers! Because in the coming darkness only the light of our faith will show us the way.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
all game made by kirsESS are strong NTR

Mom is a Model – Chapters 1-2
Mom is a Meteorologist – Version Parts 1-4

Can’t Stop a Tiger Mom – P art 1
Cool Mom Sofia – Parts 1-2
Your Wife’s Christmas Present
Hosting the Quarterback – Chapters 1,8
Mommy’s Secret – Parts 1-2
Desi Milf Seduction – Parts 1-3
Bully Gets To Spend The Night?! – Chapter 1
Mommy Loves Your Bullies! – Volume 1

with lots of texts, very few renders, and short stories
always with a bully theme
humilliation
small dick
no possibility of choice
and all these little games have the same course, and always with a poor amount of renders !! at the limit of text based than VN

I love the NTR game but this dev, for me does not do a good job !! everything is based on what he says and not on what we see !!

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Oh, the dev made the Quaterback game. Sadly, I felt the game was rushed and I expect something similar from this one.

As for NTR, Cuck or whatever, I don't care about this, I'm not the victim anyway and it's not like the child owns his mother in this kind of story (or IRL for that matter).

Reactions: Shane498

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Mom and the gal friend are both way hot and definitely deserve better than the weaselly pathetic MC. Put in some ass fucking and you're golden. Does this appease the people complaining that the bully is always black and the victim is always white? Time will tell.

• Love
Reactions: Rythan25

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
A NTR game? Ok I will download and watch this one like the models and here is hoping it goes the distance.

But on another note for those who don't like NTR games my advice would be to avoid this author seeing as all of his works have NTR and not the kind where you are doing the stealing (AKA Netori)

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
mmh.. same dev of the quaterback game, so i'm expecting a quick ntr without a build-up of the characters.

Reactions: Pagdish

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I like the NTR.
Story is important to the NTR.
The process is important.
But I've done "Hosting the Quarterback" and there's not much story or process, just sex.
I'm a bit disappointed.
At least what Eric did in "BB" would be called the NTR.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
'Played' this game, though it is a linear story rather than a game. I wouldn't call this game NTR the tag isn't needed. It is a bully fucking some women you care about to torture you.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes