VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Well, in the game, the mother is still "My mom", she said she is "A bad mom", the dude call her "mom" and as of now, they never said anything about being step mother/step son. So in my min, it's still true incest.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So wait, now the game called "Mom or Sister" isn't going to be about either?
Both of those terms can be used to describe a blood related parent / sibling as well as non-blood related one, so the title doesn't need to change.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
"From now on, the mother and sister in the game are not related to the main character... I will make the necessary modifications for the next version."
"As far as the game is concerned, I'll mention that the characters are not related in the beginning of the game, and that's it. I think it should be clear enough."

Reactions: Jeanon

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I do not mind what they call it.
When it is a game with a youger guy living with a Milf and her daughter(s) I will check it out.
You can call a tiger a big cat but we all know it`s still a tiger

Reactions: martin Nielsen

AspiringShame

Feb 2, 2017
Unless you look at a dictionary and see that incest can only occur between two people who are too closely related to legally marry. It's illegal because of the increased odds of birth defects as well as religious and cultural rules forbidding it. If they aren't blood related, it's not incest, it's just sex.

Reactions: cully

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so all of you guys are dropping the game because it no longer says your mom vs your kinda mom? even though you know the intent of the creator but he is held down by other restrictions? just pretend it says mom, it doesn't change the product, just how you perceive it.

Reactions: tek and Cobretti

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Its just that i don't see the need to change it. All the big games only change the presentatie of the game, not the game it self...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@RedKing: Thanks a lot for the game, Good Luck
Well, in the game, the mother is still "My mom", she said she is "A bad mom", the dude call her "mom" and as of now, they never said anything about being step mother/step son. So in my min, it's still true incest.
The rules can change, but, We don't need ;), incest always will be incest ;), the game must go on;):).

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
But this is trash. I hate to shit on people's work unfairly, but this 0.1 is one afternoon in Ren'py and maybe a couple more hours of posing/rendering. And then there's the underlying idea: You either peep on your family OR they become sexually interested in you? What sense does that make? "Oh noes my close male family member peeped on me, I guess I should become a whore" and "My close male family member refrained from peeping on me, so I guess that makes him boyfriend material for me", that's like, incest from oppositeland. I could be wrong and while this is clearly just the bit they could throw together in an afternoon and there could be good shit following - but the only way I can see this becoming any good, is by becoming a literal parody of the type of terrible phoned in incest/render game it pretends to be.
I hear ya! I would love an incest game where you force yourself upon them and they get screwed up for life :evilsmile:

SteelPaladin1997

Jul 10, 2017
patreons rules probably, he changed it to keep going in there. However step-dad + step daughter is still incest. However you look at it.
So far, all the big names on Patreon have been fine w/simply changing what is presented on their Patreon pages and locking naughtiness behind a paywall. There's been nothing to indicate the game itself has to change.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So far, all the big names on Patreon have been fine w/simply changing what is presented on their Patreon pages and locking naughtiness behind a paywall. There's been nothing to indicate the game itself has to change.
look at man of the house, that's another example

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I bet this is due to recent Patreon changes. :D

Every damn developer who has named their game something with mother, sister,.. anything incest related or such, is getting closed. :D

Rats are jumping ship.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
yep.yet ANOTHER cancellation.thats why im glad we have created giants like dark silver mr dots lewdlab etc.the “i do this in my free time while i have a full time job” story doesnt work and neither does it produce good games.(most of the time)

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
yep.yet ANOTHER cancellation.thats why im glad we have created giants like dark silver mr dots lewdlab etc.the “i do this in my free time while i have a full time job” story doesnt work and neither does it produce good games.(most of the time)

Giants fallen to ... like Nergal or Ethan's legacy.
BTW, I liked this game. What a pity

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Giants fallen to ... like Nergal or Ethan's legacy.
BTW, I liked this game. Shade
i know about ethan’s legacybut in the last 4 nonths ive seen like 6 projects i was really hopeful for get cancelled.ethan’s legacy was only one so i stand with my opinion still

Reactions: aweriel