VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Over the last few months, I have learned many things about game making. Due to a mix of personal reasons such as time, family and loss of drive to continue with game making, I will be ending my career as a game developer.
Lol this sounds to me that he thought this was gonna be easy money. And he didn't anticipate how much work went into making a game.

Jun 8, 2017
anyone know any other good games about being a voyeur, i really liked the voyeur route of this game but since its cancelled now need to find another game sorta similar

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
anyone know any other good games about being a voyeur, i really liked the voyeur route of this game but since its cancelled now need to find another game sorta similar
I don't know how similar the games are, since I haven't played this one, but Urban Voyeur might be up your alley:

No incest in that one though, I think.

Reactions: RandomGeneratedName

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
And if they do it you know it might as well stay dead because they'll probably just shove a bunch of NTR into it and remove the love paths.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well we have to wait and hope for an unknow savior who will take the game after 3dmilfworld...
3diddly is surely busy with Katie so I hope he will find someone !

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Lol this sounds to me that he thought this was gonna be easy money. And he didn't anticipate how much work went into making a game.
No you're wrong, since patreon messed with the guidelines its completely messed with the story, he hasnt even got his page back yet because of how messed up the guidelines have fucked his game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I don't even think they even tried most of them just made a patch for their game and away they went like nothing ever happened.

Aug 16, 2017
if patreon is a reason to quit then ....crazy idea incoming.........don't use patreon.

no dev needs it unless they want money, which just goes to show about motivation. personally,if I was so inclined and tech savvy enough, I would setup a bank or paypal account and link that info to my game and if anyone wants to contribute they can. then build one game and release one version each update. don't know how this isn't possible.

surely someone out there wants to dev games just for the hell of it?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I don't know why people are bringing up patreon now. The dev stated his reason for quitting and patreon was not one of them. Hell he quitted before Patreon started their crackdown iirc.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The amount of games a person sees it hard to remember why this person or that person quit.

@

Paypal would be a no go they had this stance before patreon did.