VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

O

Onyx99

Looking at all the other posts and I think my personal rule stands. I don't download v.1 or .01 games anymore. Thanks to you guys that do, I can wait the weeks to months it takes to get a decent amount of content. Or in some cases skip the game altogether.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
review:

story 3/10: cliché don't even deserve a comment (let's see where will we go in the future updates)
art 7/10: i though about 3diddly even before seeing his involvement
overall: qqa7ok.jpg

suggest to wait 3/4 more updates to see if it's worth it

Reactions: xoxo1001

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The comments written here for 0.1 is not very different than what was written for Katie's corruption back when it was 0.1. I hate incest games but i think the game story will have potential (for incest lovers) especially as 3Diddly will help the writing. Still, it would be good if we had a second corruption game similar to KC with a different storyline, even a Hannah's comics reboot, instead of this.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
no clue what you mean by 07 from BB. Big Brother maybe?, if so no clue what 07 means as page 7 of the thread has no images, the 7th image on the OP is MC at a PC. Gonna put it this way. The renders aren't so bad to the point that I can't get myself off. Infact I've only seen 2 games on this site (one of which i can't find but is by far the worst, might of been removed) that the visuals were so bad that they were unplayable. One of which is:
Was it this? Worst visuals I have ever seen!

May 20, 2017
What is with so many incest games? Why not a game with incest in it instead of being centered around it? And most of them look like balloon people and the main character is usually a 12 year old with arm for a dick, or some teen that looks like a total douchebag!

Reactions: KOR

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
What is with so many incest games? Why not a game with incest in it instead of being centered around it? And most of them look like balloon people and the main character is usually a 12 year old with arm for a dick, or some teen that looks like a total douchebag!
Spot on; but people loves it!
Look at top of the charts. All 8 of them has 1 primary Genre in common.

Reactions: DragonWrath

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Actually the reason incest gets so much more popularity has damn near Zero to do with wanting to pop a family member and more to do with the selection in sex games either goes full blown weird kinks tenticles and such or games like incest where the characters tend to be somewhat normalized it also puts the characters the protagonist will pursue right there in front of them. also the story tends to be more fleshed out than most other genres making the game more playable.

D

dogk22

Mom's skin looks dead, like departed

Is she a zombie or something? x'D

This body looks dead

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I look at the 0.1 releases as a teaser. I don't expect any content what so ever, except for a short introduction of some of the main characters. Thats all, and I don't think anyone else should except much more than that either for such early releases.

There is room to give creators a little slack at this stage though. Keep an eye on progress (if any) and re-visit down the road and you might get positive surprised (or maybe not).

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have yet to touch this, Ill wait a few updates as there is one thing I hate and that is playing a game get in 3 min and think oh shit is getting good and bam slap you with the "thank you for playing hope you liked it see you in next version"

My standards on terms of rendering might be lower then most, I am going to say this. I find this game so far from the SS to look pretty damn good compared to most others I have seen specially compared to the rendering done in most RPGM games. Seeing as 3Diddly is helping on this I have faith in this game as so far I do love KC, Hannah as a comic was alright even though shit was brutal and even irked me on some points on the MC and Hannah's attitudes.

Hope to see this game strive. Why ? Because games like KC and GGGB with a bit of branching and a god damn good story with decent visuals are VERY lacking. 2 Good games I love both different style even though a whole lot more Branching in GGGB as there is no real true route that you decide her faith as where Katie the name already tells it all the main focus is to corrupt her. So obviously going slut/corruption route in both games has most of the kinks and juicy stuff, However because of GGGB being more of you decide kind of deal you get juicy and kinky stuff on ALL routes.
I am hoping for this one to be at least as good as KC or in between GGGB and KC.
When this game hits 0.3 or 0.4 depending on my patience and time ill jump in on it and see if it be worth it and depending on the patreon release and prices I might make myself a patreon to it making this my third one I be dropping a dime on IF it meets my expectations.