VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

M

MantisK

If this is 20% of intended design (as it should be) this will be a short game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Will give er a whirl and will write if this is shit or worth a look.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, 3Dmilfworld has something to say to everyone. Taken from his page:

"A little warning for people who may want to pledge!
Aug 8 at 10:25pm
Hey guys! I wanted to talk a little bit about the game development philosophy. I've got a few complaints about the game going too slowly, or that it's not explicit enough. I can understand where these people are coming from, but the pacing of the game is very important to me. The game has to be developed somehow, and it won't be a complete game in a matter of days.
The point of the game is to romance the player's mom or sister, or watch them romance others. The player is meant to build a significant emotional connection to the characters over time. If you're looking for a quick fap, it is probably currently not the best time to pledge for my game. There are many other sites or games you can fap quickly too.

The pledges keep me interested in continuing my content. They are in no way mandatory in playing the game. The game will eventually be released for free, like 3Diddly's game.

Thanks for understanding!"

Reactions: Darth Helmet
U

User_10739

I have no issues with the pacing or how explicit it is at the 0.2 stage, I was going to bitch about the lack of content in the update until it dawned on me that .01 came out 6 days ago.

Reactions: paladin07

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Will give er a whirl and will write if this is shit or worth a look.
Game is interesting has a ton of potential to be pretty good not much to it right now but I would say give it a whirl and see if it's something you can look up when there is more meat to it.

Very DMD like
Seems to be more straight forward choice wise were as in DMD you gotta walk on egg shells and save scum like a mother fucker...

Reactions: atlas114

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
pacing is fine, characters are fine, writing of the MC was...ugh.

I want to punch this shithead in the face with a brick. If you could be more of an insufferable douchebag I don't know how. I mean you can't be civil and get the girl in these games, you have to be a real shitbag and the girls seem ok with this.

That's not how version numbers work, my dude.
It's how version numbers are supposed to work, but these amateur devs don't have a clue. They just make it whatever monthly update it is and when they get close to 1.0 they stretch it out with 0.9.1 and start over.

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
It's how version numbers are supposed to work, but these amateur devs don't have a clue. They just make it whatever monthly update it is and when they get close to 1.0 they stretch it out with 0.9.1 and start over.
At no point was it ever like that. The general convention of the 3 decimal system as you point to, from left to right you have product release, in-dev release, and current patch. 0.9.1 doesn't imply 90.1% content complete, but rather that it is not content complete, on the ninth in-dev release, and includes the first patch of that release.

Don Cecilio

Jul 26, 2017
options by now see mom dildoing herself and imagine to fuck her or see she blacked, sister sending nudes to boyfriend (unavoidable), thats it

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Very DMD like
Seems to be more straight forward choice wise were as in DMD you gotta walk on egg shells and save scum like a mother fucker...
Sorry to ask but what is DMD? I saw DMD in 3 different threads today and i'm curious which game it is.

PS: Never mind, othello answered at another thread. Dating my daughter, even the name of the game is terrible for me, that is why i didn't know about it. I just pass any game with the word "mom, sister or daughter" in their names. I just check this game because of all support 3Diddly give to it.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
like i said instead of moaning badly about it wait for v0.3 or 4 or even, KC also started rough and still going through up and downs and that game is now 1.06 version numbers do not mean shit other then this is release number xx. When a game is a x% done the it is up to the dev to decide if he wants to say how far fr done the game is. Give it a chance on later date remember f95 brings you content some people payed for to try these games out and if you like em you can decide if you wish to pledge or pay em 1 time fee at the end of production or not at all but this way their game gets played. And we figur out if it is worth or not or if the devs are milking or not. Seeing as 3diddly is in on this i doubt it ia going to be a milk game unless he wishes to fuck up his creds he earned on hannah and kc.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
like i said instead of moaning badly about it wait for v0.3 or 4 or even, KC also started rough and still going through up and downs and that game is now 1.06 version numbers do not mean shit other then this is release number xx. When a game is a x% done the it is up to the dev to decide if he wants to say how far fr done the game is. Give it a chance on later date remember f95 brings you content some people payed for to try these games out and if you like em you can decide if you wish to pledge or pay em 1 time fee at the end of production or not at all but this way their game gets played. And we figur out if it is worth or not or if the devs are milking or not. Seeing as 3diddly is in on this i doubt it ia going to be a milk game unless he wishes to fuck up his creds he earned on hannah and kc.
I didn't bash the game I just gave a 100% honest quick review of it which was fair imho.

M

MantisK

That's not how version numbers work, my dude.
Why not? Isn't designing based on a logical path?
Well, random gobbledygook aside, it would be nice if designers gave a rough idea of where they were intending to get to and how many steps would be involved. As a writer and producer I understand how the creative process works and that changes occur during production. Still, just a rough plan would make 90% of these games better.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys, 3Dmilfworld has something to say to everyone. Taken from his page:

"A little warning for people who may want to pledge!
Aug 8 at 10:25pm
Hey guys! I wanted to talk a little bit about the game development philosophy. I've got a few complaints about the game going too slowly, or that it's not explicit enough. I can understand where these people are coming from, but the pacing of the game is very important to me. The game has to be developed somehow, and it won't be a complete game in a matter of days.
The point of the game is to romance the player's mom or sister, or watch them romance others. The player is meant to build a significant emotional connection to the characters over time. If you're looking for a quick fap, it is probably currently not the best time to pledge for my game. There are many other sites or games you can fap quickly too.

The pledges keep me interested in continuing my content. They are in no way mandatory in playing the game. The game will eventually be released for free, like 3Diddly's game.

Thanks for understanding!"
I think the problem is there are a million of these .1 games already who are building to something that never happens. Not donating or even pirating really until there is more meat there.

Maybe he should have had more down before opening up to the public and asking for denars because most of us have been through this song and dance before.

It's another game I'll watch and see if it's not abandoned in six months then think of dling and donating.