VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Change log?
Allows you to play the sister route. If you are sharing her, her boyfriend comes over, you can peep and then you fantasize about the two of them. If you are playing the keep route, she stays to keep you company, you accidentally kiss on the lips and then you fantasize about her. So far no actual sex, just dream-style sequences

Reactions: Darkaura

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Allows you to play the sister route. If you are sharing her, her boyfriend comes over, you can peep and then you fantasize about the two of them. If you are playing the keep route, she stays to keep you company, you accidentally kiss on the lips and then you fantasize about her. So far no actual sex, just dream-style sequences
Ty

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
3dmilfworld (keyword=milf).. And the mom looks like taller version of the daughter. *sigh*

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2017
Watch out OP, there's a patreon email tracking id in those links @RedKing
Now that you mention it yeah. But I did delete my pledge so I hope it won't matter in that sense.

I liked the start but as mentioned above the content for the month and a half was almost nil, I mean I realized that there was an update for the higher patreons but I don't want to increase my pledge, not yet at least and tbh didn't realize I had pledged it until today when I received the update mail.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
After playing this game, it sure seems checking back before it's finished would be pointless.

M

MantisK

Now that you mention it yeah. But I did delete my pledge so I hope it won't matter in that sense.

I liked the start but as mentioned above the content for the month and a half was almost nil, I mean I realized that there was an update for the higher patreons but I don't want to increase my pledge, not yet at least and tbh didn't realize I had pledged it until today when I received the update mail.
0.3 was an old update, already down to $1 tier. 0.4 is out for $10 now. Must be another day or so.