VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

M

MantisK

@RedKing Walkthrough attached for v0.3
Pretty straight forward guide with detailing exclusive scenes for the 2 paths found in-game.

Walkthrough can also be found at my
Once again, what do the colors mean? If the columns change color that indicates significance of choice? Would all RED or all GREEN kill you or leave you flaccid in a corner crying?

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
1. Red Incest route: your mom and sister will become more attracted to you, and eventually have a relationship with you.
2. Green Voyeur route: your mom and sister will be pushed away from you, but you will observe their sexual acts.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
very short update?or is there more than cumming on mom 2 times?

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
this may have popped up in this feed but......its called mom OR sister

then read the game spoiler on OP and says your mom AND sister will become attracted.
I'm smelling me some farmyard business

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Well, I like this game but it would be more interesting (and I guess difficult) if you could take a middle path, watching your mother and sister AND having your way with them too...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm going to update the guide as soon as I'm off from work an dchange the color scheme to match the game developer choice of colors (athough I don't agree with it , but whatever)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the guide to v0.5b.

The guide can be found at this .
Also can be found at my .
Enjoy!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Updated the guide to v0.5b.

The guide can be found at this .
Also can be found at my .
Enjoy!
A walkthrough isn't really needed for this game, at least IMO. Its still pretty short, and the game makes it pretty clear on the two paths.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
A walkthrough isn't really needed for this game, at least IMO. Its still pretty short, and the game makes it pretty clear on the two paths.
Sure, if you are going to stick to one path, it's pretty much straight forward.
What if you changed your mind during half the play-through, or want to mix it up. At least it's good to know the conditions to trigger an event/scene. :)

Reactions: jande21

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So ya this fucking update was a let down added maybe 3 minutes of fucking content bout to say fuck this game.

U

User_10739

I actually really enjoyed this update, I honestly felt like I was getting somewhere. No sex for me yet but the dream sequences certainly made up for it!

Reactions: dbp5ca

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
It's interesting though. This is the incest Patreon game distilled into its simplest possible form and mechanics. If this takes off then it will show that adult gamers don't really give a shit about quality and it's all about the fantasy.
From what I've seen, at least on this site, it seems quite a bit of people (could be a vocal minority) just prefer games with the least amount of reading possible and most amount of pictures possible. It's incredibly difficult to create a meaningful or believable story with as little of reading as possible. I feel like this opinion that keeps roaming around in threads discourages content creators from making meaningful stories (although I won't discount the ones that just don't give a shit and want a quick buck).

All in all, I'm not expecting a lot when the community keeps vocally criticizing text-heavy games and keeps chanting for more renders or pics. Creators normally follow the wants of the consumers, and apparently people want this shit.