VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mom or Sister [v0.6] [3dmilfworld]

Sep 4, 2017
From what I've seen, at least on this site, it seems quite a bit of people (could be a vocal minority) just prefer games with the least amount of reading possible and most amount of pictures possible. It's incredibly difficult to create a meaningful or believable story with as little of reading as possible. I feel like this opinion that keeps roaming around in threads discourages content creators from making meaningful stories (although I won't discount the ones that just don't give a shit and want a quick buck).

All in all, I'm not expecting a lot when the community keeps vocally criticizing text-heavy games and keeps chanting for more renders or pics. Creators normally follow the wants of the consumers, and apparently people want this shit.
I guess I'm one of the few that dont mind reading and i dont mind that its not a longer build up, i hate it if its too easy to fuck em:)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Guy seems to knock these updates out super fast.

Of course they are legitimately about only 30 seconds - 1 minute worth of content so yeah...

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Guy seems to knock these updates out super fast.

Of course they are legitimately about only 30 seconds - 1 minute worth of content so yeah...
He is pushing about 3 updates per month instead of 1 big one. So it's basically the same as other games.