4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback and thanks to those who left some kind words! There are some animation issues that we will need to iron out and fix but we do plan to continue to build on this game. My hope is to have a bunch of different locations you can visit with some familiar faces and some new faces. I want to show just how truly deviant some of these ladies can get =)

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback and thanks to those who left some kind words! There are some animation issues that we will need to iron out and fix but we do plan to continue to build on this game. My hope is to have a bunch of different locations you can visit with some familiar faces and some new faces. I want to show just how truly deviant some of these ladies can get =)
Just want to say, you're fking awesome!! Thanks for all you do :D

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh neat I've always been a fan of their videos, because of the original models and the animation are top tier. Tough to be honest I'm not that fond of the faces because I think they're a bit too "cartoony" for my personal tastes... also I could do without the whole pony stuff but I don't feel as strongly about that.

But overall yeah it's obviously a very talented and nice creator so I'm excited to see how they translate their talent into games, and of course it goes without saying that new games with futa/trans protag and focused content are always welcome!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I don't know why Agent Red Girl and Akabur like chibis, but chibis aren't sexy. Hopefully the chibis will only be for movement while the CGs and animations use the proper character models. I do love Agent Red Studios animations and futa protagonist games though so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I don't know why Agent Red Girl and Akabur like chibis, but chibis aren't sexy. Hopefully the chibis will only be for movement while the CGs and animations use the proper character models. I do love Agent Red Studios animations and futa protagonist games though so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Heya! So, the animations will ALWAYS be fully rendered, full size characters. Maybe CHIBI isnt the right word... but I want a version of Emma that you can walk around with and it would be a simplified more CUTESY version... like Link from Zelda BOTW or a shortstack version or something

Reactions: CircaAD

phupdup2

Nov 14, 2021
Can't wait for the episode where our heroine tries to buy her house and has to outfuck Blackrock and other vulture capitalist real estate slumlords during the bidding war.

Sep 22, 2018
I'm really hoping the interactions shown in this lil demo were just tiny build ups to much larger interactions down the line... They were kinda short... not that they weren't beautifully done... but they were short and sweet. To put it in videogame terms they were like the normal enemies and later there will be mini bosses and even an end boss that kicks your ass. Jizztastic!

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I'm really hoping the interactions shown in this lil demo were just tiny build ups to much larger interactions down the line... They were kinda short... not that they weren't beautifully done... but they were short and sweet. To put it in videogame terms they were like the normal enemies and later there will be mini bosses and even an end boss that kicks your ass. Jizztastic!
Heya! I do hope to have more "options" per character down the way... that was kinda the plan. Maybe "phases" I am not sure though. I am new to this and have a lot to learn still.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes