4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Really good artwork and animations quality here. The animations are so fluid. I'll watch this one for sure

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey AgentRedGirl I just want to say I've been a fan of yours for a very long time I hope you aren't to upset I leaked it I just thought everyone should experience this game I really enjoyed it it made me laugh so much can't wait for the next update

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
hey AgentRedGirl I just want to say I've been a fan of yours for a very long time I hope you aren't to upset I leaked it I just thought everyone should experience this game I really enjoyed it it made me laugh so much can't wait for the next update
Heya! I am really glad you enjoyed it =) I cant wait to share more! Right now, we are working on some updates like a clickable map (in lieu of a character you can move around) with various locations and ladies to play with!

Reactions: CardinalF

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Heya! I am really glad you enjoyed it =) I cant wait to share more! Right now, we are working on some updates like a clickable map (in lieu of a character you can move around) with various locations and ladies to play with!
that's awesome you are allowed to post them here if you like to

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Dam I never understand why Folks are into Futa? But cum on already We need MLP look like that with crouch boobs? As 44 year old guy! But no Futa! lol

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
the game is meh so here are my ideas
-add shrek as playable character
-add roll mechanics like in dark souls
-improve reload speed with super shotgun and add super shotgun
what would our ancestors think if they saw this...
which ancestors ? the ones that went mad and did child sacrifices for moloh ? or the one that bulid civilization got drunk on their greatness and descended into hedonism ?

Reactions: boner

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
the game is meh so here are my ideas
-add shrek as playable character
-add roll mechanics like in dark souls
-improve reload speed with super shotgun and add super shotgun

which ancestors ? the ones that went mad and did child sacrifices for moloh ? or the one that bulid civilization got drunk on their greatness and descended into hedonism ?
the reload speed is fine as is. if you're unable to play with the current reload speed, may I suggest you go play roblox or something less skill intensive.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's a good project, let's hope that doesn't follow the pattern of many others and end up abandoned

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes