4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Also, I want to clarify something. Originally, the game was "0.69" but that was kinda a joke. That was just our concept to see if people would like it. However, going forward, we will work on updates until we get to 1.0. So, this is 0.1, essentially, we have 9 more updates left before we have a completed game. So, you might wanna rename this thread "0.1"

DustyBook

Apr 12, 2020
New
Do not download! It contains malware!

MommyQuest.exe in the root folder is not a RenPy binary, and has obvious weird metadata. Do not open it. The archive contains a crack folder with the RenPy binaries to run the game, but I do not know if they got tampered with.
I do not recommend running it. Wait for trusted source.

Reactions: Zeroed in

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
Do not download! It contains malware!

MommyQuest.exe in the root folder is not a RenPy binary, and has obvious weird metadata. Do not open it. The archive contains a crack folder with the RenPy binaries to run the game, but I do not know if they got tampered with.
I do not recommend running it. Wait for trusted source.
I agree. My virus protection and anti-malware and spyware went crazy and put the .exe in quarantine and refused to download most of the rest off of utorrent.
Can't believe all the people downloading it off of utorrent.
I also say wait for a trusted source.
The original first release was around 900? mb. This release was just around 500mb.
I say downloader beware and wait for a more reliable or get it direct from AgentRedGirl and save yourself from malware and virus problems.

xxtrportatpr

May 18, 2020
Is it save to download the 500mb new version? Its lower than the previous one (900mb) and up there they said it contains a malware so... is it save if anyone has try it? Or can someone post it without malware in a saver location?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it save to download the 500mb new version? Its lower than the previous one (900mb) and up there they said it contains a malware so... is it save if anyone has try it? Or can someone post it without malware in a saver location?
Look 3 posts above yours.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
the new version is like 500mb cause we switched from PNG to webm for the sprites. I think the malware thing is because we are not a registered developer and I have no idea what I’m doing but just do a virus scan before installing

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
the new version is like 500mb cause we switched from PNG to webm for the sprites. I think the malware thing is because we are not a registered developer and I have no idea what I’m doing but just do a virus scan before installing
It was nothing that you did Red.. Someone else put a .exe file in the folder that was malware. Your game should not have had to have a crack folder to click on to be able to play the game in the first place. Whoever posted it put the crack .exe into the folder.
Without the crack folder, the game played just fine and is very good. Can not wait to see the next phase..
Downloader beware from websites like this as some will put cracks in the folder and they might contain malware or a virus. That is why it is always better to get it straight from the actual artist or a more reliable source.
If you want to download it, get it from DustyBook post #146 & #148. Or go to AgentReds website and support her and get it straight from her.
Thanks once again AgentRed and Team for the great work and for you being just so awsome. xoxo

DustyBook

Apr 12, 2020
Would you be so kind as to release 0.1 here to have a official distribution from you?
Someone posted the torrent with malware in the animation thread again.

Think of it like Google asking Epic Games to release Fortnite on the Play Store, because some people published malware trying to bait those who searched for "Fortnite" in the store.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Would you be so kind as to release 0.1 here to have a official distribution from you?
Someone posted the torrent with malware in the animation thread again.

Think of it like Google asking Epic Games to release Fortnite on the Play Store, because some people published malware trying to bait those who searched for "Fortnite" in the store.

Game Download Links (PC and MAC):

• PC&MAC GoFile -

• Android GoFile:

• Here you go! I’m on mobile so sorry for the crappy formatting!
  • Also thank you for reassuring we did nothing wrong I was really worried and it’s sad someone is trying to use our work to distribute malware :(

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
im stuck on the map and it either says come back later or coming soon for everywhere i click. am i missing something or is it just the 3 locations this update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
im stuck on the map and it either says come back later or coming soon for everywhere i click. am i missing something or is it just the 3 locations this update?
yes. it is v0.1, after all. the previous was more of a proof of concept.

Reactions: Carpathius

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
yes. it is v0.1, after all. the previous was more of a proof of concept.
Of course! I just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing something is all :)

One thing i noticed is none of the volume sliders work to quiet down the sounds it makes when you complete a task and get money. its super loud no matter what i do. excellent work overall though.

Reactions: Count Morado

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
that isn't the issue a lot of games have this issue a lot of virus programs give false positives ren'py has been trying to fix that for so long but haven't yet you haven't done anything wrong Red it's a thing only ren'py can fix

Sep 22, 2018
I had a little issue where when I had auto play on and it would go to the map it would like freak out... it didn't crash the game or anything... just like put the text into a loop that was really fast and since the map has that cloud shot and fades in when it starts it was flipping through those 3 images (scenes?) really fast. Kinda harshed my cock buzz... But then I just turned off auto, smoked another joint and it was all good.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
There are a few minor bugs in there, like flickering character images, but it looks promising so far. Only complaint from me is too much anal stuff. Since they all have pussies they should be used.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes