4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I usually play the pc version of games with Joyplay on Android, but this game doesn't work. I have tried several Ren'py plugins. The Android version starts but keeps breaking during gameplay. Any suggestions??

Mar 3, 2022
Fantastic animation. The humour is fantastic. Quirky, gullible but all for the laughs. If the dev does really want to venture into more of the gaming side of things and adding more to the world like mini-games and such, then humour will be the key. Silly games like tossing donuts on a cock and silly stuff is what will keep the game fun as well as not bringing the same old tired mini-game shit to it. Mini-games can be amazing fun, but so few get it right.

Congrats to ARG and all the best with this project.

Reactions: agentredgirl

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Runs fine on a Radeon RX550 which is probably pushing 10 years old on Gentoo Linux.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
agentredgirl im having trouble i cant play your game mommy quest the newest version it says performance warning and at the bottom it gives me two options change render options or quit what do i do i really wanted to play your game to
You should ask this in this game's thread since it is a game related question - rather than the video thread.

Change the render options. Your computer and/or video card and/or video drivers may be getting too old.

This game uses Ren'Py 7.4.11 and that means it doesn't use software graphic acceleration - it uses hardware acceleration.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes