Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Capturetrurutewtwe.jpg

Overview:
A collection of 3 short stories where MILFs hook up with their sons’ huge bullies!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-20
Release Date: 2020-01-20
Developer: KirsESS -
Censored: No
Version: Vol.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - - -

Capturetrurutewtwe.jpg 001-midscn-b002-1024x576.png 013-1024x576.png 001-1024x576.png

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
And here I thought that kind of title was reserved for japanese games. I really like that darker skinned model, though. Seems kinda unique.

Oh well, now to sit back, relax and wait for the inevitable NTR whinestorm.
Many NTR lovers already regarded kirsess games as low quality writing. No buildup, honestly seems unfitting to be in the same category as other more NTR games.

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
Am I missing a point? I am guessing the protagonist is the son here right? How can you be NTRed by your mother? How is that even possible? Are you in a romantic relationship with your mother in the game? :unsure:
In my opinion, it has nothing to do with romantic relationship. It's all about betrayal and humiliation. Your bully fucks someone you can't fuck. A person who should love and support you, is taken away by your worst enemy. It's even more degrading and taboo for the player, because you shouldn't feel attractive to her.

brumpbo_tungus

Aug 18, 2017
If I have to come to this thread to deal with any more shit starting due to genres or attacks on uploaders simply sharing content on this site, you're getting warned and thread banned.
good work man
that NTR (especially of the interracial variety) is such a source of controversy, but rape, incest, lolicon, etc aren't speaks volumes
im not into it, but if it isn't hurting anyone, live and let live

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
How come when i come to an post with the NTR tag I see lots of comments about people upset about those who whine about the tag/genre and yet i never see those posts where people whine about it? Do they get deleted or something? I'm here for the meme ass drama of the comment section.

Reactions: JenusKudo