DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
If I have to come to this thread to deal with any more shit starting due to genres or attacks on uploaders simply sharing content on this site, you're getting warned and thread banned.
While these kind of warnings may halt this behavior momentarily in this current thread, the same behavior will rear it's ugly head yet again in the next game containing NTR. I wish the staff would start dishing out 1 month entire forum bans for members that just can't control themselves when it comes to this genre. I think that would be a very effective deterrent from this kind of behavior occurring over and over again in every single NTR game thread.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
In my opinion, it has nothing to do with romantic relationship. It's all about betrayal and humiliation. Your bully fucks someone you can't fuck. A person who should love and support you, is taken away by your worst enemy. It's even more degrading and taboo for the player, because you shouldn't feel attractive to her.
Humm, that is very hard to be immersed in, unless my mother was still married to my father, I could personally give 0 shits about who she decides to fuck, even harder considering the protagonist is over the age of 18 (welcome to the creative limits of the West :) ) making him way more independant than a kid that would maybe care and actually depend on. Just very unrealistic and hard to get into. The fact you can't fuck your own mom while someone else can can be called "it's just how life is", hardly unfair.

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
Just very unrealistic and hard to get into.
Maybe you have a problem understanding the attraction of incest genre in general. Ok, in real life, I would never think about anything like that. But we all have our dirty kinks, otherwise we would not be here. And 18 is just a number. ;) Usual in games, you have a school boy protagonist, living with his mother. He is not independent and cannot escape this situation (which is typical for ntr stories).

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
In my opinion, it has nothing to do with romantic relationship. It's all about betrayal and humiliation. Your bully fucks someone you can't fuck. A person who should love and support you, is taken away by your worst enemy. It's even more degrading and taboo for the player, because you shouldn't feel attractive to her.
No. NTR is use for lover / couple. Without that, it's not NTR... Only the hard reality of life. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mellbear

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Maybe you have a problem understanding the attraction of incest genre in general. Ok, in real life, I would never think about anything like that. But we all have our dirty kinks, otherwise we would not be here. And 18 is just a number. ;) Usual in games, you have a school boy protagonist, living with his mother. He is not independent and cannot escape this situation (which is typical for ntr stories).
I don't have any problems with understanding that, there isn't an incest tag though. That number does break immersion, that is what I meant, in those usual stories that you mention, that are mostly japanese, the schoolboy is underage and dependant on their parents, which makes sense.

Edit : reminds me of when kaguragames changed a schoolboy for a Neet in one of their games, and the female protagonist went to babysit a full grown neet (lol), it made zero sense.

Last edited:

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
No. NTR is use for lover / couple. Without that, it's not NTR...
Then we need a better definition. :) A ntr story is not suddenly a different story, just because unimportant relationship status. It has exactly the same elements, plot, characters, etc.

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Would've been fine with it if it has good animation, but is has none :/ disappointing

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
'your mom is a piece of shit'.....

Because, she decided it's a good idea to fuck someone who always bully her son... making his life a small hell