Bruhwtfnoob

Sep 2, 2023
There doesn't seem to be one. There's no new scenes after you get the 3some. In spite of the teaser caption and his own internal monologues, the kid doesn't seem to do ANYTHING to discourage the relationship- everything find and hunky-dandy. he even chats with the bf, like they're best buds or something.

I quit after reaching Mom Affection 100, because I just wasn't getting anything new. So if Something Happens after THAT, I missed it.
Yeah there after 3 some scene I didn't find anything. I was expecting a double penetration lol what a disappointment.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Well this was... something. I'm not even sure how it's 1 GB in size, compressed even. There's barely any content or scripting.
I'm not sure this can qualify as a "game" since there's no losing state whatsoever. Hell, there's not even a winning state; if there is a conclusion, I sure as hell can't find it and I don't think I want to.

Everything is on the same "2 day" repeat. One day, mom is cleaning near the TV. The other day, she's doing laundry in the bathroom. One day, mom is sleeping peacefully. The other day, she's a cumdump. Those are the only two days that exist in this game and they repeat back-to-back.

You fill the "mom bar" to 100% to unlock all the scenes, which aren't even that good. The "mom bar" always goes up by +1 for every action that involves mom (even sex only gives +1), however, cleaning the house gives +2, therefore, just keep cleaning the house since that's the quickest gain you can get. There's not really much point in spamming the longer scenes since it's just a +1 gain anyway, so once you see it, there's no benefit to going back except to view it.

There is no gallery from what I can tell.

The energy bar can be maximized by working out in the backyard. This takes at least 2 pips of energy (just watch TV twice).
Your hunger/cleanliness bars do not have a lower threshold. They can go below zero. I've tested this by working out twice (which consumes a lot of both bars, but the action itself doesn't require any to do it - only energy) and eating snacks/washing hands for small gains. The first time I tried to restore these bars, they stayed at empty bars, and only after I did it about three more times did it start to fill again. Just a funny little programming thing I found that I wanted to add. You can just shower/eat breakfast to fully restore the bars.

Nightly mom activities don't require hunger/cleanliness. Go crazy.
You can do the small restorations as many times as you want at night to refill the bars to max, but sleeping will always eat a chunk of both.

The ideal strategy is to just focus your efforts on working out to get as much of an energy pool as possible.
Actually, I lied. The best strategy is to use a save editor to boost your bars to absurd levels and put the "mom bar" to 100%. This game is a grind simply to call it a grind, it's kinda pointless.

Honestly, I'm surprised I put an hour into this.
Honestly, I wanted to play this game, but after what you said and what the chat said, I ended up giving up playing it.

1- because it is a game that is repeated for you to earn points with the mother who is useless because she still stays with her boyfriend

2- the description of the game when you think that the MC will do everything to destroy the relationship and show his mother that she has to stay with him, but apparently not because he even teams up to fuck his mother

3- Honestly, this author has done better things like CAMXFAMILIA where he has an annoying boyfriend, but you can win over his mother and sisters, put cameras around the house and make money from it, in addition to giving his mother's boyfriend medicine so he can stay bullshit and do nothing with it. You can also give her money instead of asking for it with a child and show her who owns the house.

Well, in the end I gave up on this game, because what interests me is the MC with his mother and not seeing another guy fucking her every time

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes