iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Well this was... something. I'm not even sure how it's 1 GB in size, compressed even. There's barely any content or scripting.
I'm not sure this can qualify as a "game" since there's no losing state whatsoever. Hell, there's not even a winning state; if there is a conclusion, I sure as hell can't find it and I don't think I want to.

Everything is on the same "2 day" repeat. One day, mom is cleaning near the TV. The other day, she's doing laundry in the bathroom. One day, mom is sleeping peacefully. The other day, she's a cumdump. Those are the only two days that exist in this game and they repeat back-to-back.

You fill the "mom bar" to 100% to unlock all the scenes, which aren't even that good. The "mom bar" always goes up by +1 for every action that involves mom (even sex only gives +1), however, cleaning the house gives +2, therefore, just keep cleaning the house since that's the quickest gain you can get. There's not really much point in spamming the longer scenes since it's just a +1 gain anyway, so once you see it, there's no benefit to going back except to view it.

There is no gallery from what I can tell.

The energy bar can be maximized by working out in the backyard. This takes at least 2 pips of energy (just watch TV twice).
Your hunger/cleanliness bars do not have a lower threshold. They can go below zero. I've tested this by working out twice (which consumes a lot of both bars, but the action itself doesn't require any to do it - only energy) and eating snacks/washing hands for small gains. The first time I tried to restore these bars, they stayed at empty bars, and only after I did it about three more times did it start to fill again. Just a funny little programming thing I found that I wanted to add. You can just shower/eat breakfast to fully restore the bars.

Nightly mom activities don't require hunger/cleanliness. Go crazy.
You can do the small restorations as many times as you want at night to refill the bars to max, but sleeping will always eat a chunk of both.

The ideal strategy is to just focus your efforts on working out to get as much of an energy pool as possible.
Actually, I lied. The best strategy is to use a save editor to boost your bars to absurd levels and put the "mom bar" to 100%. This game is a grind simply to call it a grind, it's kinda pointless.

Honestly, I'm surprised I put an hour into this.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
damn, his games were improving. this one was a step back. barely and story or dialogue.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
little tip for those who want see all scenenes not just repeatable,on save editor variable 2 is moms affection and variable 102 is energy so you can skip workout and get scenes faster

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes