chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Not me. That's why if a game is censored it automatically gets to join my ignore list.
Why are you here then? It's literally tagged as censored. How do people keep getting on on these discussions when they claim to hate/ignore one of the tags? Do people not use the robust downloads section and have their tags set accordingly?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Is there even a single mom-boyfriend scene lol?
I've counted at least 3, and 1 where they do a 3way with MC.
What I haven't found yet is how to end the game (besides closing and deleting, that is). In theory, I think I've got all the possible abuse scenes with the mom, and the boyfriend says something about being weak or loose or something like that, but that's so far where I've got.

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
Aww man not this censoring cucklord and grindfest galore developer. Most of his games would literally be good if he just removed both of those things. At the end of the day I'm the cuck for still playing the game :KEK:
This one is marginally better than some of the others. Not the worst. Grinding isn't as much as a pain in the ass and the scenes are diverse and plentiful. Still next to no interesting plot or character interactions though.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes