lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
nice to see the tags match the Developer Notes....."insert derp face"
Seriously... I think wish list tags or planned content should be a tag itself because there's far too much of this going on lately. If its not in the game it shouldn't come up in a search otherwise people will flood the thread asking (rightly so) if such and such fetish/content is in the game thus worth the download.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So after you dominate the maids and it says "sleeping in your bed will restore mana" what are we supposed to do? I cannot seem to trigger the sleeping and there is no in game quest locator or write up so i'm just walking around randomly until i get tired of it?

Reactions: ZyanZedan

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
So after you dominate the maids and it says "sleeping in your bed will restore mana" what are we supposed to do? I cannot seem to trigger the sleeping and there is no in game quest locator or write up so i'm just walking around randomly until i get tired of it?
the trigger for bed is touchy. when walk in room walk to bedside pillow then one step to right

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
edit.
started a new game, it bugged out, so now i have used the spells on them and went to sleep.
what now?, is this the end of 0.1?

Last edited:

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
This really does need changing from RPGM to RenPy. Maybe the creator plans to implement an actual combat/leveling system later, but it feels entirely unnecessary right now and RPGM is so clunky that it just makes the game a slog.

Cons:
-The text speed is abysmally slow and can't be adjusted. Tapping space only sometimes fills out the text box, but usually doesn't. Holding ctrl skips through dialog far too quickly, meaning that you miss what was being said, and then RPGM doesn't include any way to go back and read it again.
-Speaking of "going back"; you'll reach "move to next scene" triggers completely by accident because there's no indication where they are. And, once you do, you can't go back to see if you missed anything.
-The previous two are part and parcel of this, but: RPGM
-I'll take "What is Spellcheck" for 400, Alex.
-Only 10 of the listed 25 tags are actually in the game so far.

Pros:
-It's a "dominate them all" incest game where the mother is dead, not the father. So that's something different, at least.
-The map-level sprites for characters are reasonably identifiable as those characters, and aren't pixel art.
-I hate all the characters enough that I will have absolutely no compunctions about dominating any of them. Even the "conventionally attractive peasant girl" is morally reprehensible.
-The wizard is hot

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
So, the pub waiting for the streets to clear is the end of this version? Gets frustrating when you can't get your drink on and nothing saying end of version.

EDIT: Well found the spot to get a drink... should target the chair and not a random spot on the floor... *clicks frantically*

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
that black girl looks hot as fuck. theres not enough sexy dark girls in these games
I agree, though I question the decision to make her a redhead. Seems unrealistic, but then again it is a fantasy world with magic, so...

Looking at the pictures, though, I noticed that all the other women seem kinda generic. White, mostly MILFs, all with giant boobs. Personally, I like variety. One such girl is enough, the rest need to be more diverse. Have a tall one, a short one, a skinny one, a thicc one, one with big boobs and one with small boobs. Have one be a burly amazon and another a helpless waif. Mix it up more, y'know?

And all that's before we double up on the fantasy world aspect and throw other humanoid races into the mix. The possibilities are, well, see my TK17 sig. It's nearly limitless.

Reactions: soulshadow19

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
RPGM - more trouble than it's worth, sorry. I don't suppose you still watch Betamax videos and use a landline?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes