• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
sweet, I liked that last update, with the maids. I might go back to being a Patreon and try out the monster girls.

Jun 26, 2020
sweet, I liked that last update, with the maids. I might go back to being a Patreon and try out the monster girls.
Considering it’s like $10 for the update I say wait till next update since supposedly there’s gonna be a second brothel added then.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i thought he said he's was only going to add the monster girls for this update, and the beast girls later.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
like 2 weeks ago I think. I holding off for the 2 dollar Patreon tier. before I pick it up again.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Does anybody know what dragons he's talking about in his post?

1606456538876.png

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is there a walkthrough or something this gam is as confusing as all hell iv got Anna done Alice says the same thing over and over Halen just hug the Mc and lilith asked me to meet at sunset but time doesn't pass....

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I got the changelog off the Patreon website in a public post it goes up to version 3. . I haven't played version 4 yet.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
is there a walkthrough or something this gam is as confusing as all hell iv got Anna done Alice says the same thing over and over Halen just hug the Mc and lilith asked me to meet at sunset but time doesn't pass....
what version of the game are you playing? it's 2 (the newest public one) I think you're done. version 3 has you going out of the house through a hole in the backyard and looking around a city map till you find the elf girl twice then go to some brothel with monster girls.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
It seems like a potentially good game but as many have pointed out RPGM comes with a LOT of flaws. After getting stuck in the geometry of the house for the second time I just stopped trying. Good luck, but I will never throw support at an RPGM game. Let me know when you move to Ren'Py.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes