airze

Feb 8, 2018
what version of the game are you playing? it's 2 (the newest public one) I think you're done. version 3 has you going out of the house through a hole in the backyard and looking around a city map till you find the elf girl twice then go to some brothel with monster girls.
thanks ya im done sadly anna say her quest is done till next update dont know why he couldnt add that to the others... :(

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i wake after teaching her magic ok and it say some one from the mage guild here but there no one

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
at which point when you go to sleep again Lugo will meet with Liliana, and that is the end of the .002 version. but i dont see her

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Liking what I've seen so far, only suggestion I have is to let me choose to stick with the dead eye look, as it does more for me than the regular look, perhaps carrying over to the scenes as well?

I might actually consider donating to the Patreon if the upcoming content is up my alley.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
How can i skip time in the game it's says too early to go out from that hole in the wall but there is nothing i can do to skip some time there is only sleep button and it's make day end.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
at which point when you go to sleep again Lugo will meet with Liliana, and that is the end of the .002 version. but i dont see her
she would be down stairs next to Alice it will trigger as soon as you enter the room

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How can i skip time in the game it's says too early to go out from that hole in the wall but there is nothing i can do to skip some time there is only sleep button and it's make day end.
I've only seen the time skip when talking to the elf girl when you go downtown. but that's in version 3.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
As i know in Version 0.3! To the Game itself sorry to say but Version 0.2 ist just a Intro and nothing more with a good Story!What sucks and that say others too, is that you not know when the Version of the Game is ending! The 0.4 Version i think is playable but down ther sorry, and for that to support no thanks thats why you have so less patreons. I know this is a "bad" Post i dont pay Devs, i have in the Past hundrets of Euro but what happens aborted here and there and many milking as the dev Aurora.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Alright! I'm totally going to download after reading this gem, found in the Dev notes... -Sarcastic Humor tone- ;)

Dev Note - " I'm sure I will be getting even worse over time."

I have a feeling that this was said in jest, at lease I hope it was. :giggle:

Good luck with the game.

Reactions: tormagnum
Mar 27, 2019
According to the dev himself, if by "content" you mean sex, then none.
there is one scene with sex if you use a game editor... the older maid has it ...if you use the mind control a few times on her in the kitchen after that she moves to the the first floor .... the other maid has a blow job scene after using mind control on her after a few times... then if you keep going with the mind control once she's on the second floor you teach her a spell ...then everytime you click on her she is trying out the spell.... a question about this game I have had a different start to the game then some....1 I had a flash or something of a different people trying to get something from the demon lord that got killed with alot of talking and stuff...got stuck some how had to reload a save from the start but can't get it to start again...2 I may be at the end of this version just had a talk with some one from the magic guild...if thats the end of this version I think I am done extept for the missing scene with like 5 or so people that want something from the demon king....

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes