juanito

Jun 19, 2017
On the prologue, on the screen with 3 soldiers and the dead demon king/lord, how do I proceed?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
On the prologue, on the screen with 3 soldiers and the dead demon king/lord, how do I proceed?
straight down in between the two soldiers.
on a more fun note, chaotic put up a poll on his to choose who the next girl is.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
straight down in between the two soldiers.
on a more fun note, chaotic put up a poll on his to choose who the next girl is.
Hahah that's funny :p I was clicking everywhere but not going between them :p Thanks a lot.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The pregnancy, are we talking visible and sex with a pregnant woman or are we taking just not using protection and it's more impregnation?

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Assuming the Queen talking is the final event for this first version? Sister thing keeps making me do a spell

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
The game is entertaining, but it NEEDS a better guide for the missions. At many points you are left wondering if you reached the end of the content or if you are just unable to find your next objective

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do we do get this " Added Elfin hunt sex suit spirits. And sv actor (have fun walking around town, and going into battle in that) the collar gives extra exp, costume gives extra drops "? is it part of the story or after you do the bad ending?

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Somethings wrong with this game if we have to restart a new game on every update due to bugs or no continuation from past save.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Exactly the same here. Kinda clueless on how to proceed as it seems like you should be able to do more according to changelogs?
This save is before the inquisitor arrives to remove house arrest from Lugo.
Just go to bed. After talking with the inquisitor, go to Downtown.
Then everything worked for me without bugs.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes