tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Anyone know how the hidden boss is found? The Land Dragon.
You got to find the book in the spider dungeon then go to the room with the pentagram on the floor. then walk up to the unlit torches next to the statute from the bottom (Not able to do it from the left or right for some reason) and give them mana by clicking on them. then it summons a t rex to fight. after you win you get a piece of armor for the baby dragon.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
where do I find the crossroads part of Downtown?, the guide shows a screen shot of it but I can't find it for the life of me.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If you have seen that scene with Victoria and Lilliana, Victoria is outside, top left side of the map the first building there.
I know the walkthrough has that image but she isn't there I have a bug is the scene that Victoria walks in when mc is talking to Lilliana and runs out if so I got that one I think the bug is caused because Victoria is also in the backyard if you click her nothing happens

• Sad
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I know the walkthrough has that image but she isn't there I have a bug is the scene that Victoria walks in when mc is talking to Lilliana and runs out if so I got that one I think the bug is caused because Victoria is also in the backyard if you click her nothing happens
Sorry, didn't get all that from your earlier posts. Sounds like a bug indeed then, I had to restart everything once as well cause game was bugged with the inquisitor not showing up. Seems like we can add another to that list. Not even sure if the Dev checks this forum or how to otherwise report them.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Sorry, didn't get all that from your earlier posts. Sounds like a bug indeed then, I had to restart everything once as well cause game was bugged with the inquisitor not showing up. Seems like we can add another to that list. Not even sure if the Dev checks this forum or how to otherwise report them.
I don't think chaotic is on here. If I find a bug I usually just message him on Patreon. like the land dragon boss, took me forever to figure out how come I could turn on the first touch, and not the second one. Since I was coming at it from the right and not the bottom.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I don't think chaotic is on here. If I find a bug I usually just message him on Patreon. like the land dragon boss, took me forever to figure out how come I could turn on the first touch, and not the second one. Since I was coming at it from the right and not the bottom.
I don't have a patreon account, so can't really make contact. Otherwise I would at least share the saves and message what happened so it might be fixed in future versions.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's ok I have a habit not fully explaining stuff haha hope I don't need to restart

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So apparently Chaotic has a page he forgot to tell everybody about. I guess people can post bugs and stuff there.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes