tormagnum

May 10, 2020

Link to the newest version of the game. also, the save above Is used for the uncut bad end to this month's hidden boss.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

john0410

May 31, 2020
How to defeat demonic symbosis mother N I got killed several times plz tell me step by step how to do it

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How to defeat demonic symbosis mother N I got killed several times plz tell me step by step how to do it
just use the gravity manipulate spell to double attack each turn, and spam hellfire to kill the spiders she summons, and gravity slash her to death. Also to make your life easier. Chaotic confirmed that if you use that dark healing skill it adds to your stats. so just cast it until you run out of mana and go to sleep, to restore your mana.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
im stuck on the house arrest i cant see Dian scene in shadow sight and every time i try to go to sleep i get the start of the court event and then it immediately fades to black then and im back in my room. im on version 5

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i think version 5 still has the bug that if you watch the Fathers shadow sight scene it fucks up the variables. so go to a save that you didn't watch it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I gave this one a try a while back and it was really rough and left me pretty unimpressed. Has the dev improved the game at all?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I gave this one a try a while back and it was really rough and left me pretty unimpressed. Has the dev improved the game at all?
yeah, it gets better the further in plays less like a ren'py and more like an RPG. supposably chaotic is redoing the beginning of the game for next month's release since nobody likes the opening. this month he redid the UI.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
I still have those bugs that wake up in my room and keep repeating those first try to learn skills topic. Now I can`t avoid it.

Justgaming1695

Jul 19, 2019
for some reason i cant save the game with the mac version, does someone have the same problem or knows the reason for it? thanks ;)

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm also stuck in this fucking loop in the bedroom despite starting the game again

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes