a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 of the first 3 girls MC fucks are virgins so tag has been added.

His half-sister drugs MC to sleep then rapes him so 3 tags are added "Rape" Drugs" and "Sleep Sex".

Reactions: tormagnum

orillah

Feb 16, 2018
Im stuck under house arrest despite already having sequence about no longer being under house arrest ( still cant even leave through the front door). Nothing to do at home, walkthrough items says nothing.
Anyone can share save close to this point?

Last edited:

Chaoticasme

Apr 9, 2021
Im stuck under house arrest despite already having sequence about no longer being under house arrest ( still cant even leave through the front door). Nothing to do at home, walkthrough items says nothing.
Anyone can share save close to this point?
What version of the game are u playing cuz it sounds like you're using an old version or an old save where you watched the fathers shadow sight which causes the problem

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Also I think I found bug , after using shadow Sight in our room on Maron - (I finished everything till 0.0.9v3 patch)
After using it the inqusition appear again and I can leave without any problem but when I am on map and go to ,,Home" mc says he cant go there right now" ( after going back to my save after ending and not using skill I dont have this bug).
I am saying this so this can be fixed and also to be sure that I didnt miss anything bsc of not unblocking this conversation.

Gambid

Jan 14, 2018
I got Haloo ore and I don't know what to do next. Zero commands etc. I just got stuck. Anyone know what the next steps are, thanks in advance.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i went back to the capital and watched a couple of scenes, then bought stuff from the store

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ok so I wandered into the mages guild. Found my self in an empty hallway. And now I can't get out. Can't remember when I last saved so this is probably a game ender for me

Chaoticasme

Apr 9, 2021
Also I think I found bug , after using shadow Sight in our room on Maron - (I finished everything till 0.0.9v3 patch)
After using it the inqusition appear again and I can leave without any problem but when I am on map and go to ,,Home" mc says he cant go there right now" ( after going back to my save after ending and not using skill I dont have this bug).
I am saying this so this can be fixed and also to be sure that I didnt miss anything bsc of not unblocking this conversation.
Yeah your right found the bug

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone else see Lugo transmorph during combat and get special skills that are only visible then?
I dont know how i triggered it for sure , i think its tied to the dark embodiment skill .
It happened when i used the skill(dark embodiment) twice in a row or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
yo
Anyone else see Lugo transmorph during combat and get special skills that are only visible then?
I dont know how i triggered it for sure , i think its tied to the dark embodiment skill .
It happened when i used the skill(dark embodiment) twice in a row or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I saw it once when I used the skill, I think it activates at random.

furb

Dec 8, 2019
does anyone know where the changelog is because I don't know if I've reached the end of the update yet

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Changed UI

Fixed typos

Passive states are now shown (Scroll over with mouse)

Change equipment slots (be sure to equip everything)

Added weakness to enemies.

Add stat boosts to learn skills for souls to Lugo and Dragon.

Added item and weapon shops (Item still bought from girl outside adventure guild. Weapon shop opens after wolf hunt. Dragon egg seller has secret shop armor)

Added profile page to Lugo and dragon (To update dragon talk to it in Lugo room)

the story ends after the wolf hunt back and back in the city

orillah

Feb 16, 2018
Really liked it, despite lots of obvious grammar mistakes its one of the few games with iteresting stories.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes