a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys I was wondering if it's possible to reach the nightwolf meadows to meet Emma or if this is the end of the game I can't find any recent comments on it outside of someone saying it was already discussed can some one link that or tell me thanks
Not for sure what you are asking for but the meadows is just north/north west of town. meadows.jpg
If you still can not go there then work on other quest for a few days and try to talk to everyone.

the Fallen

Feb 7, 2019
Not for sure what you are asking for but the meadows is just north/north west of town. View attachment 1137334
If you still can not go there then work on other quest for a few days and try to talk to everyone.
when I go south to the crossroads and try to leave on the western route it tells me that I need to stay close to the capital
and when I go to the walkthrough item it tells me I need to talk to my sisters (which I think is a bug because it's been saying that even though I maxed out their dialogue) and that I need to go meet Emma in the nightwolf meadow

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
hey guys I was wondering if it's possible to reach the nightwolf meadows to meet Emma or if this is the end of the game I can't find any recent comments on it outside of someone saying it was already discussed can some one link that or tell me thanks
well like the last guy, if you watched Maron shadow sight scene, in Lugos room, it fucks up your game. so you won't be able to reach the night wolf meadows. other than that you go to the meadows fight a boss and head back into the city.

the Fallen

Feb 7, 2019
well like the last guy, if you watched Maron shadow sight scene, in Lugos room, it fucks up your game. so you won't be able to reach the night wolf meadows. other than that you go to the meadows fight a boss and head back into the city.
so my game is perma fucked and I need to start over that's a bummer how much more of the story is left if there isn't much i'll just wait for the next update

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so my game is perma fucked and I need to start over that's a bummer how much more of the story is left if there isn't much i'll just wait for the next update
some one else just had the same problem and chaotic put up a save for it on his discord page.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Some kind of bug. No matter if I sleep or not, mana doesnt restore back to 500
edit.
Nevermind. You just have to sleep when yout mana is fully depleated, then it goes away.

Last edited:

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
does anyone else have a problem decompressing the files ??? I usedtwo different softwares and there was a lot of errors. Is this a bug ?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, this bug is kinda bad. Basically, every time after a certain point, whenever I enter PC room, there is a scene where PC learns how to use dark healing (which later deletes itself) and it continues again and again unil all demon cores are depleated.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
apparently, he fixed both bugs in Strikers room and removed the enemy weakness plugin from the android.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, this bug is kinda bad. Basically, every time after a certain point, whenever I enter PC room, there is a scene where PC learns how to use dark healing (which later deletes itself) and it continues again and again unil all demon cores are depleated.
You got to go buy a dragon egg before you go back to your room.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
okay i just started the game an i can't figure out how to even dominate the maids. a little help please.

edit: never mind. it was because i was playing online at first that was causing the problem.

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So what gives with the Draconic Amulet? Can't equip it? And what are the Greater Souls for?

Last edited:

efomagos

Jul 28, 2020
Many bugs in this game

A few I found in the latest version:

In the intro, i managed to get stuck near the table when the moving guy completely blocked me.

The scene with cyrus and anna in the library can still be missed. There is a point where you get stuck (house arrest lifted in cutscene but not really..) with a family value of 5 when you should have 7, so it should probably be one more scene that i missed.

A maid magically appears near father when you talk to him and starts their dialog (talking about heels)

Many times when events are scripted in the main entrance, you can miss them by entering the house the other way (and vice versa). They will appear only when you enter the main hall. A bad example of this is when you have a family value of 7 (time to lift house arrest) and you enter the house from the front area, which freezes the game since the inquisitor tries to walk but you are blocking him.

Following lilianna and you get the point where you dominated a guard. However if you talk to the guard from the wrong angle the game will freeze, since he will try to walk to where you are but is unable to.

General Advice for the creator (just opinions):

Story: Really good! Perhaps missing a better intro of factions so that you can better understand who is who faster (their enemies/ their allies etc). Also the indroduction of the short hair palace girl felt forced.

Mapping: Needs improvement, too much empty space in certain areas. Extremely high encounter rate (to the point its annoying) in other areas. If you want to keep the high rate, at least change the flashing light when you encounter enemies, because it caused me to close my eyes after a while. In the wolf area, you have zero indication of where to go. Combine that with extremely high encounter rate and you have -> fruhstration.
Additionally, the background image for the mapping system sometimes moves a little bit when you move, should be fixed.

Combat: My dragon somehow oneshoted the spider boss (with the plague spell). And it wasnt the nerfed state.
Orcs that approach you will not force you to enter combat.

Sex scenes: They should be a bit higher in frequency (there is an optimal balance point between story/sex). A gallery system for replayability would also help.

Gameplay: You are not forced to sleep in order to progress the story. I talk to lilianna, then i talk again to lilianna and its like a day passed, but i got out of the inn and back in. Same will every other story branch.

Reactions: tormagnum

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i like the dark dragon since it can deal 5% chance to instant death all enemies. and cause bad status effects. but the green and white ones can heal and buff Striker. I think the yellow and red ones deal damage.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes