Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Made it to Nightwolf Meadows, met Emma, been all around the map going north and south only to run into the rock cliff in the north, never found a boss or a cave, any suggestions?

Edit: Nvm figured it out, had to use the book to see I was supposed to go west first then east, also for others who get to this point always go 1 block north first and not just straight west / east, the map is buggy and your character barely moves until you go one block north out of the camp area first.

Last edited:

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
wondering which dragon / egg is best to use or get?
Imo the strongest one is dark cause of his powerful spells that (near end of 0.0.9v3) used to hit all enemies for 1.2-1.8k dmg combined with striker skill I uses to end fights in 2/3 turns , I used to play with Yellow also but it is way weaker imo , didnt try others but I'll tell you what each dragon does.
Dark Cause status aliment to the enemy and powerful dark attacks
Silver Non-elemental damage as well as support stats and mp restoration
Fire Powerful attacks
Water Half damage half restoration skills.
Lightning Uses quick and powerful attacks to hit single enemies
Wood Resources hp skills.

But as I said , I believe the strongest would be dark , u may also try sliver and fire( but it also depends on ur playstyle) ;)

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Yellow has a decent area attack is the extent of my knowledge
The dark dragon is definitely the strongest. It imposes all negative effects on all opponents with a certain probability. Including DEATH! From level 10-15, with a 2/3 probability, the enemy gets either a stun or a dream. This leaves a maximum of 1 attacking enemy who is blinded, disoriented and/or mute. I finish most of the fights without losing a single HP.
P.S.: tried all dragons. He makes all else look useless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gub

May 3, 2017
Is there more content except for the bad end and the new gear?
I like the new gear stuff btw

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
looks like he did the vampire bad end and redid the beginning, with a dungeon to fight the demon king.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Chaotic AsMe
Version of the game: Monarch of Magic [0.0.10v2]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win:3,38GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the (y) to give me support.

dcguy3

May 27, 2019
So, I'm sure it's nothing, but can I ask why a Star of David is on one of the buildings in the South Market? Part of me is worried this is some dog whistle/antisemitic thing or something south market.PNG

dcguy3

May 27, 2019
It's may be a reference to the cristal night, but when having a star of david = antsemitic ?
I was unsure of the context and worried it was something like "Jews are scechmy or something", but you're problaby right and is most likely a reference to Kristallnacht or some other event. Didn't intent to imply showing a Star of David = antisemitism somehow, just been on edge myself after having to deal with antisemitism in my daily life this week. Sorry for the overreaction on my part.

dcguy3

May 27, 2019
Get out of here and seek psychiatric help. That star is a universal sign for magic/alchemy/witchcraft in RPGM games.
poor souls like you that choose to seek out imaginary issues and create conflict require help & resources, do not come into areas and inject your own issues/insecurities/problems to strangers.

With that said. Fuck off loser.

P.S: To make such serious yet malicious accusations deserves shame and humilation on dcguy3 .
Well, I am quite new to RPGM games, so I was not aware of that. Thank you very much for the information.
I'm sorry if my post angered you. I'm Jewish myself and have had to, without getting too much into personal details, deal with some heavy antisemitism these last couple days against me. You can understand why I was quite on edge. And I didn't mean to make any accusation. I assumed it was just a minor screw up or something on the dev's behalf, not likely to be malicious. Should have prefaced that.

Reactions: It's not me
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes