Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Did version 10v2 pushes story further or no? Cause not sure if I wanna download 10v2 for fixed intro ;/

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Did versio 10v2 push story further or no? Cause not sure if I wanna download 10v2 for fixed intro ;/
I'm not sure, latest I played was 0.7 now did a new play through for 10v2 and it ends on getting Halo Ore and talk about Emily setting up a meeting with the royal blacksmith, but that ends the main story content for now.

I have to say a lot has been improved, it's pretty bug free now compared to 0.7 and the intro is a lot better.

Not sure if I understand the bad end with the vamp, I just seem to win and get a blood orb..
Also I can't seem to fight the mountain lord, keeps telling me I need to prepare?

Aside from that, intriguing story and curious about future content. Really enjoyable game so far.

Reactions: Pachi

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
how much H content is there is it worth playing yet
Dunno, can't even make it further into the story cuz the house arrest part keep bugging out & soft lock the player.

Like seriously though, this game is cool but it's definitely still riddled with game breaking bugs.

The dev may as well attach a pdf file as the hint cuz the in-game hint system sucks ass, sometimes it works & sometime it just doesn't.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so yeah I confirmed it with Chaotic. 10v2 he basically just added the vampire bad end, the recall room, and the demon king's dungeon. which has a sex scene with a girl and then fighting your way to the demon king. And from a general standpoint, He needed to work on the prologue.

Before It was way too wordy. It had way too much info being thrown at us, and it made the game feel like a VN which was annoying unbearable. now if you play the prologue it is much more enjoyable and easy to understand what's going on.

but I agree I would have liked more new story content for this version.

As for the H content, there's a good deal of it since version 1. normally with each of his updates, he's been adding 3 to 4 H scenes. But this time he only added 2.

But yeah, If you're going to pay money I wouldn't recommend getting this month's update since it feels short, with the rewrite and fixes. Don't get me wrong I love the story and with each update, the game look and plays better, and I love the new bad end, but this month isn't worth the money if you played version 9. if you never played this game before go for version 10. and if you do like the game support Chaotic cuz like I said, I love the story and I don't want the game to get dropped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archaon11111

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
How do you revive the dragon? If he's dead I can't use his Draconic Lifeforce ability.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
So I've figured out that if you don't buy the dragon egg when offered you can't pick it up later on. I accidently activated the scenario and then left to complete the main quest, came back and only got offered armor. Would run bootup an older save but given how early this game is in development wise, I think I'll just start up a new save after a couple more updates.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So other people are getting softlocked? I was wondering if that was just me. I got the orc breeder bad end for the extra items, and now no matter where I go or who I talk to nothing progresses (unless I’m stupid and that’s actually a game over—which I would think isn’t the case, because there would be no point in giving you special items in that case).

Also, IDK if the dev checks these forums, but if you do, I could proofread your texts for free. Can’t help with coding/RPGM, though.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So other people are getting softlocked? I was wondering if that was just me. I got the orc breeder bad end for the extra items, and now no matter where I go or who I talk to nothing progresses (unless I’m stupid and that’s actually a game over—which I would think isn’t the case, because there would be no point in giving you special items in that case).

Also, IDK if the dev checks these forums, but if you do, I could proofread your texts for free. Can’t help with coding/RPGM, though.
he's got a discord page for feedback and questions, so you can always ask.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I'm not sure, latest I played was 0.7 now did a new play through for 10v2 and it ends on getting Halo Ore and talk about Emily setting up a meeting with the royal blacksmith, but that ends the main story content for now.

I have to say a lot has been improved, it's pretty bug free now compared to 0.7 and the intro is a lot better.

Not sure if I understand the bad end with the vamp, I just seem to win and get a blood orb..
Also I can't seem to fight the mountain lord, keeps telling me I need to prepare?

Aside from that, intriguing story and curious about future content. Really enjoyable game so far.
Thanks, not sure about mountain lord , I think it was about buying few healing things( dont remember name sry ;d) and then should be able to go there , if not idk whats the problem , I was trying different dragons ( started new gameplays) and didnt meet this problem.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The last time that I played it was the V 9v2 but..

This last one says that the there is not more walkrough.. What changed to add a new version?

Last edited:

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
so yeah I confirmed it with Chaotic. 10v2 he basically just added the vampire bad end, the recall room, and the demon king's dungeon. which has a sex scene with a girl and then fighting your way to the demon king. And from a general standpoint, He needed to work on the prologue.

Before It was way too wordy. It had way too much info being thrown at us, and it made the game feel like a VN which was annoying unbearable. now if you play the prologue it is much more enjoyable and easy to understand what's going on.

but I agree I would have liked more new story content for this version.

As for the H content, there's a good deal of it since version 1. normally with each of his updates, he's been adding 3 to 4 H scenes. But this time he only added 2.

But yeah, If you're going to pay money I wouldn't recommend getting this month's update since it feels short, with the rewrite and fixes. Don't get me wrong I love the story and with each update, the game look and plays better, and I love the new bad end, but this month isn't worth the money if you played version 9. if you never played this game before go for version 10. and if you do like the game support Chaotic cuz like I said, I love the story and I don't want the game to get dropped.
Where is the recall room and demon king's dungeon? Loaded a save from v9 and could not find anything new besides vampire boss.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
the demon king is starting a new game, and the
Where is the recall room and demon king's dungeon? Loaded a save from v9 and could not find anything new besides vampire boss.
the demon king is at the beginning with new game, and the recall room is unlocked by learning the skill meditate.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Haven't played since 5v2. No idea what to do now, still have bug with the cat coming into my room at night.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes