a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you ever get an answer to this?
I have not played in 2-3 updates now but when I did play ""If I Remember"" you rescue someone mother in a breeding brothel or something like that but don't remember if there is any visual of girls being pregnant or if you get to fuck any of them.

I hope we can get some of the girls pregnant soon.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Did you ever get an answer to this?
I think it's a yes on both counts. he implied one of the girls was impregnated on discord, and as a1fox3 said some of the elf girls in the bad end were pregnant. Chaotic also said it would happen further in the story. So I'm guessing pregnant sex. On a side note, the guy seems to have no problems with most anything. multi-breasted orc girls, short-stacked demon clowns that age regress the mc, and close family ties which I'm thinking is the one who's been impregnated, with her reverse drug and rape him scene.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I think it's a yes on both counts. he implied one of the girls was impregnated on discord, and as a1fox3 said some of the elf girls in the bad end were pregnant. Chaotic also said it would happen further in the story. So I'm guessing pregnant sex. On a side note, the guy seems to have no problems with most anything. multi-breasted orc girls, short-stacked demon clowns that age regress the mc, and close family ties which I'm thinking is the one who's been impregnated, with her reverse drug and rape him scene.
Thanks! That sounds OK, can't have everything.
Not that I agree on the drug & rape thing tho'

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
You sure you mean Victoria the little sister? I finished all the content and she only needed to be dominated once and that was during a cutscene.
the story reads as " something up with vicky. i may have to push her with a spell." i dominate her she go on and says she loves me, but i talk to her again of leave the same message comes up

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes