What the WIP?
I'm pretty sure its Work In Progress

Also here's a change log

version 11
Added to story
Added bad ending
Added dragon aura skills unlock and learn at lv 20
Add new dungeon map
When dragon or Lugo is Ko’d they will revive after the battle is over.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone Else Noticed If you Equip Victory's Blessing Alpha - That you cant Duel Wield anymore ... making your attack change back to as if you were wielding a single weapon and dropping your crit back down??

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How do you install this to android?
take the www file and load it on your phone. use whatever rpg maker app you like and load the index file to play. then the game should play. however, the new plugins to make the game look and run better crash some of the apps on phones. so I don't know if anything past version 9 will work. since Chaotic hasn't released any more android versions.

Orixa

Mar 3, 2018
I actually like the gameplay, first time i actually did and ive tried multiple games, it has rpg elements which isnt an absolute grind fest and fun to play, in fact i was so used to games being grind fests i didnt actually fight the demon king until i hit lvl 20 from the room on the left, in and out respawning the room it was that fun to play the fights xD

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
The game has some potential on the gameplay and story side. The dev has thought up some nice features BUT in general the implementation is shoddy, some quests and areas are half-assed in their design (limits not well defined, some quest animations restart if you re-enter some areas...) and the quality of the english is highly variable which is a bit odd. Some sentences are without any mispellings or grammar issues yet the next 2 will be full of them.

Also on the gameplay side, the bosses are very overpowered AND they scale with the player so much so that being too high leveled can make them near unbeatable because you only have one character and he doesn't have a plethora of strategies at his disposal (one thing that can help is getting the second char).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the adult content, the models can be nice though they are clearly mostly very big breasted or even monstrously huge breasted and also quite a few monster women can be fucked. The sex scenes are static renders chained one after the others, not the first time I've seen this. It can be nice at times but it mostly depend on the model for me.

I've also noticed some huge framerate issues while playing this game, sometimes they are so important the game freezes for a short while.

Last edited:

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Yay! The update fixed my save! Magic hall was still empty, but I was finally able to leave it. (And guards now stop me accidentally re-entering - good fix!)

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Is it the same guy that sells the swords with attributes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I recall yes, that is where I bought my egg.

I need help with an issue. I'm in the catacombs trying to rescue that elf mother. I've killed the lamia and acquired the map, but it is ridiculously worthless as it's stuck in the lop left of the screen only showing the lamia room. I found 2 ways up but need to unlock them. Can someone guide me to the unlocking mechanism and then out please?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
As I recall yes, that is where I bought my egg.

I need help with an issue. I'm in the catacombs trying to rescue that elf mother. I've killed the lamia and acquired the map, but it is ridiculously worthless as it's stuck in the lop left of the screen only showing the lamia room. I found 2 ways up but need to unlock them. Can someone guide me to the unlocking mechanism and then out please?
in one of the rooms is an ork boss kill him and you can leave through one of the exits if you have the map his room should be on the bottom left side right above the exit.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
in one of the rooms is an ork boss kill him and you can leave through one of the exits if you have the map his room should be on the bottom left side right above the exit.

Again, can't use the map. It just sits on the top left of the screen showing the lamia room.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes