omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
can i fuck lady in white? she wear heels ? is there scene with her? if not no need to download ><

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
can i fuck lady in white? she wear heels ? is there scene with her? if not no need to download ><
There is one scene with her so far where she transforms you into a vampire and fucks you but you have to lose against her in combat, other than that nothing she runs away for now until newer updates.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
ho :(

is there cheat for this game ? i don't want play 10hour for an only character i love :(

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
thanks but the game don't find your save :(

it's the save 28 but can't load

help please

Last edited:

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously... I think wish list tags or planned content should be a tag itself because there's far too much of this going on lately. If its not in the game it shouldn't come up in a search otherwise people will flood the thread asking (rightly so) if such and such fetish/content is in the game thus worth the download.
They already get away with it by doing all the tags in one short scene at the prologue release. "Savior" did it, no idea if it was on purpose or not.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
It's on the slave part of the Market. Go right after getting the mask on the workshop.
I can't leave the next are though so if you figure it out let me know.
Thank you, I already found it myself.
1) from the bones we go to the lamia's lair (the core will come in handy someday ... probably)
2) from it along the red arrow to the white orc, get the key
3) go down to the exit
?) profit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The improved sword will receive equal stats as the old one only at (attention!) LEVEL 47! I think he needs a rebalance.
Has anyone else found the T-Rex?)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I occasionally see folks asking about H content.
What does the H stand for?

Thank you
Cheers

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes