Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Kinda disappointed there wasn't anything with the Lamia, even her bad ending has her simply sell you to someone else instead of keeping you for herself like all the other bad ends. Even winning against her has you simply kill her.

Oh well at least we finally rescued the Elf milf

Reactions: User1230

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys I have bug when I go to sleep my mana no more restored somebody have same problem?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I see that some of you have defeated the Lamia, I myself is getting toasted as I'm about to defeat her. Any hints you can throw my way. Thanks in advance :)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys also its how to fix bug when I check wlkthrough it doesnt show anything at all and dotn know what my next mission or what to do how to fix it?And also my mana not restored anymore when I go to sleep

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Chaotic AsMe
Version of the game:Monarch of Magic [ 0.0.12]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.8GB

Compressed Size: 760MB - -
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I see that some of you have defeated the Lamia, I myself is getting toasted as I'm about to defeat her. Any hints you can throw my way. Thanks in advance :)
I just prayed for a critical hit, never use regular attacks since she's immune. Only used Hellfire and the dragons breath attack, lost 5 times before I was able to do enough crit damage to kill her before I turn to stone, don't bother wasting rounds on trying to remove it nothing can.

Reactions: Sammy1

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Version of the game:Monarch of Magic [ 0.0.11]
Original Size Win/Linux: 3.6GB
Compressed Size:575MB
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.
Holy fucking shit...another giant compression 3.6gb to 575mb....you guys are doing an amazing work for this community, thank you very much.

Reactions: Cunt

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
It is mostly because the devs use the wrong format for images that why the games are so huge best exmaple for that is anna the series

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Viessa, i have this bug with the compressed version, and i don't know if is from the game itself or the compressed version.

bug.png

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I just prayed for a critical hit, never use regular attacks since she's immune. Only used Hellfire and the dragons breath attack, lost 5 times before I was able to do enough crit damage to kill her before I turn to stone, don't bother wasting rounds on trying to remove it nothing can.
Thanks for the reply.

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
after using the meditation skill, some of the options become grey, can't click, and can't leave...

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018

Version of the game:Monarch of Magic [ 0.0.11]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.6GB

Compressed Size:575MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey Viessa, i gotbug with the compressed version, and i don't know if is from the game itself or the compressed version.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes