Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Something to note, all your equipment gets unequipped when loading an old save so re equip them.

So update seems to end when sending the dwarf slave back to the auction house, at least I wasn't able to continue on after completing that quest.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
soooo whats new? the change log doesnt say anything
Main story continuation with a few new quests and a new dungeon with zero enemies instead its filled with traps, 2 new sex scenes a threesome with mother and daughter maids and another one with a new character.

Reactions: Matsageman

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
1625912033494.png
Maybe I caught some kind of bug. I talked to a slave trader, but the broker only offers to buy a bracer, he does not give any information. There is no caravan in the forest.
UPD: I confused the broker with the relic merchant. Idiot ...

Last edited:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any way to make the game run a bit faster? I have kind of a potato pc and i get like 7-10 fps

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What's the femdom in this game? According to description I'm getting the idea that this game is more about maledom, but not sure. I'm interested about femdom towards MC. Appreciate any answers! Game seems interesting either way!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What's the femdom in this game? According to description I'm getting the idea that this game is more about maledom, but not sure. I'm interested about femdom towards MC. Appreciate any answers! Game seems interesting either way!
The femdom content is all bad ending scenes and one that time when your sister roofies you to have sex with you.

MC can get dominated and made to be a servant by an Orc Broodmother, 9 foot tall Vampire, an imp and a female construct sex doll. Only bad endings.

The rest of the game's content is the MC dominating women.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
OMG, what da fck with enemy's stats, i'm 72 lvl, my dragon is 65, and my dmg towards 45 lvl thieves is like total shit, at the same time boss oneshots my dragon before it even attacks. Ofc i killed that bitch, but was forced to savescam several times to keep dragon alive.

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
OMG, what da fck with enemy's stats, i'm 72 lvl, my dragon is 65, and my dmg towards 45 lvl thieves is like total shit, at the same time boss oneshots my dragon before it even attacks. Ofc i killed that bitch, but was forced to savescam several times to keep dragon alive.
dude, just spam that healing spell every time you use it, it permanently raises all your stats. or in the learning skill you can boost your stats that way.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
dude, just spam that healing spell every time you use it, it permanently raises all your stats. or in the learning skill you can boost your stats that way.
Already done all that, i was op as hell, but it seems like bug, cause after i reloaded the game, boss couldn't even hit me.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Main story continuation with a few new quests and a new dungeon with zero enemies instead its filled with traps, 2 new sex scenes a threesome with mother and daughter maids and another one with a new character.
Chaotic added a couple of dungeons
started adding crafting items.
Removed a bunch of unused Plugins
Removed the damage cap
raised the stat limit
add one bad ending to Gemila fight, and once you Drop the dwarf off at the auction house you're done

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Chaotic added a couple of dungeons
started adding crafting items.
Removed a bunch of unused Plugins
Removed the damage cap
raised the stat limit
add one bad ending to Gemila fight, and once you Drop the dwarf off at the auction house you're done
Where are these dungeons located at? Only got the orphanage dungeon and the ingame walkthrough dose not help.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Hi all, could someone remind me where is the information broker is at as I am a bit brain dead at the moment. :)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi all, could someone remind me where is the information broker is at as I am a bit brain dead at the moment. :)
You know when you go to the market go to the right side and next to the auction house there's a man in a stand talk to him.

He's the same guy that gives you information on the butler and the thieves guild.

Reactions: Patan and Madjuls
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes