Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Well I rescue nina, but after return her I was told to wait 3 days so I could go and buy her, I wait 3 days and I return but nothing happens... any idea? thanks in advance

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Well I rescue nina, but after return her I was told to wait 3 days so I could go and buy her, I wait 3 days and I return but nothing happens... any idea? thanks in advance
that's the end of the update. there was supposed to be more but apparently, Chaotic's computer crashed or something so so we can't use the auction house yet, we can't craft, and we can't get new dragon eggs. Suposable we're getting them next month.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Jesus Christ the file size. By the time this game is done you will need a dedicated external drive for this

Cyriis

Jun 3, 2017
Does the game have enough content to download now? I looked at it last year and it wasnt very far along. I love the idea of the game but dont want to waste time downloading if there still isnt much to do.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
So, I'm stuck under house arrest. I've done the scene in the study between the mom and maid. I've used domination on the older sister till I can't do it anymore (got the bath scene). Got the Shadow Sight skill and used it to spy on the mom and dad talking about marrying the little sister off. Talked to and dominated the little sister. Had the scene with the Queen and her daughter. And nothing has happened. Still on house arrest.

I've even seen the scenes with the father and the maid talking about heels and the scene where the father tells you about his family. Even saw the scene where the father asks about what the protag wants to do with his life.

I did see a weird mention about Cyrus in the library, but found nothing about that. Is this a bug? Do I need to restart or redownload this game? Cuz this is the type of bug that's super annoying.

EDIT: Figured out the bug. Its a sequence of events thing. Gotta spy on the mom and maid before anything else when the family arrives, otherwise, the scene with Cyrus doesn't happen and it throws everything off. Ugh.

Last edited:

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
that's the end of the update. there was supposed to be more but apparently, Chaotic's computer crashed or something so so we can't use the auction house yet, we can't craft, and we can't get new dragon eggs. Suposable we're getting them next month.
It showing me some kind of error or bug help

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Apparently if you did not buy a dragon egg in the last update, you can't buy one in this update.

Now's that kinda lame.

Reactions: User1230
Jul 13, 2018
EDIT: Figured out the bug. Its a sequence of events thing. Gotta spy on the mom and maid before anything else when the family arrives, otherwise, the scene with Cyrus doesn't happen and it throws everything off. Ugh.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was stuck there too. What a pain...

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
Where do you Triger the Cyrus scene ? I did the spying on the mom with the maid first but I cant seem to get past anything now I did all the scenes mentionned

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was told to get some water from Orral Forest by the princess . I don't know were to find the water for the quest . Can someone please tell were to find the item for this quest is ?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I was told to get some water from Orral Forest by the princess . I don't know were to find the water for the quest . Can someone please tell were to find the item for this quest is ?
as soon as you go into the forest first map head north. and before you get to the mountain lord take a left and hop across the river. Should be a shiny indicator. Then head left a north a few times until you beat up some mage and paladin bosses then you're there

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
as soon as you go into the forest first map head north. and before you get to the mountain lord take a left and hop across the river. Should be a shiny indicator. Then head left a north a few times until you beat up some mage and paladin bosses then you're there
I jumped across the river and tried to walk to the left but mc can't cross over from right to left over the river. mc cold only go north up to cave I try' d to go left in front of the cave but it was a dead end

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes