tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I jumped across the river and tried to walk to the left but mc can't cross over from right to left over the river. mc cold only go north up to cave I try' d to go left in front of the cave but it was a dead end
I don't know, I would go to chaotic's discord page and ask him. might be a bug.

Icarus-Fly

Dec 26, 2018
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Chaotic AsMe
Version of the game:Monarch of Magic [ 0.0.12]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.8GB

Compressed Size: 760MB - MEGA -
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There seems to be a bug I am not able to use any special attacks?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Chaotic AsMe
Version of the game:Monarch of Magic [ 0.0.12]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.8GB

Compressed Size: 760MB - MEGA -
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you use to compress games?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
did you get an answerer I'm having the same issue
A merchant who sells dragon eggs, and then a mythical bracer and a broker are 2 different NPCs. The broker is located to the west in the same stall, but not marked with a star.

Reactions: natsu36

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
What do you use to compress games?
Different tools you can look through f95 and will finde suttf like YAC
Icarus-Fly I did not change anything besides the image and audio file size so i might be a bug in the 0.12 version idk sorry i do not play the game.

Reactions: tormagnum

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
which bad ending am I missing how do i get it
looks like the elf brothel bad end. you can get it by going to the elf brothel in the redlight district after the house arrest is over . however, if you progress with the story at some point Striker will follow Liliana and sneak into the brothel through the market, at which you won't be able to access the bad end anymore.
Also the costume you get with the bad end can give you extra drops and the collar will give you an exp boost

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Anyone know what the new stat cap is?
he said he raised the level limit 999 and the stats to something like 99999. and people were complaining that the guards were to strong, so he put a level cap on them, which is insane when you think about the level limit.

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Either I'm blind or just failing to find it. Anybody know where Dex and his store are in the city? I've run all over and I must be missing something. Ugh, not usually this lost.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
where in the world are you leveling up like that. had to take a very long time
So its a combination - if i want souls i level off of the wolves - they give 100 to 150 souls and in this latest version the white wolf summons additional wolves and gives 250 souls - For levels - i am farming the vampire boss lady

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
So its a combination - if i want souls i level off of the wolves - they give 100 to 150 souls and in this latest version the white wolf summons additional wolves and gives 250 souls - For levels - i am farming the vampire boss lady
i did now you could fight her more then once thanks im going leveling

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
dumb question most likely but how you get back up there

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes