JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so when i try to save the game save is grayed out i can only delete or load any idea why or what can i do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so when i try to save the game save is grayed out i can only delete or load any idea why or what can i do?
Not for sure but you may be in area that you can not save in, move on in the game or go back home and see what happens.

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
I am stuck after you go to sleep and the scene with the Woman and the Girl talk to get your House Arrest removed nothing is happening and I can't leave the house and the Walkthrough item won't work??? What do i do?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Lmao, i was going to watch a vampire bad ending, but accidentally killed that white dressed bitch few times. Btw that vampire orb loot doesn't have a description and can't be used. I hope it will be fixed in the next update.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
So I am wondering if I should restart because I can't use shadow sight to spy on Dina and I already had the scene with the queen thinking of letting me go. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I think I have found a bug in Mediattion skill. In my save I cannot replay the scene with blue hair girl from the prologue (I have started new game and seen the scene, so it should be unlocked). I'm attaching my save file to help reproduce the issue.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
hmm. I shouldve gone with the Darkness Dragon I guess. I went with silver. and he died. And now there is just a dead dragon corpse lying next to me in every fight.
Do you eventually learn a revive spell that you can use to bring it back or is it just going to be ... dead weight ... I drag along for the rest of the game?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
hmm. I shouldve gone with the Darkness Dragon I guess. I went with silver. and he died. And now there is just a dead dragon corpse lying next to me in every fight.
Do you eventually learn a revive spell that you can use to bring it back or is it just going to be ... dead weight ... I drag along for the rest of the game?
if you go to sleep or get healed the dragon comes back to life.

Reactions: CDG

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
i am stuck on the part when you have to use dominated on Victoria , i use it and it keeps saying the same thing . when i leave my room, when i talk to her, and when i use dominate. any help on what i am missing?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
i am stuck on the part when you have to use dominated on Victoria , i use it and it keeps saying the same thing . when i leave my room, when i talk to her, and when i use dominate. any help on what i am missing?
You sure you mean Victoria the little sister? I finished all the content and she only needed to be dominated once and that was during a cutscene.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes