tormagnum

May 10, 2020
normally you would download the files to your android. then get an rpgm app. and put the index file as executable. but I wouldn't do it yet for version 9. the new UI seems to crash it during battle.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
One question.. I made the Orc BAD ENDING(in that brothel) and I received some objects..

They are worthy and you can continue the game as if nothing? Or is better avoid it?

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
if you get the orc bad end you get the costume. and continue like nothing happened. but I think wearing the costume give you an exp boost or something

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
my walkthrough says I need to find liliana and talk to her about helping my sister but she’s not at the inn where she normally is. I just finished the part where you go to your room after getting 10 proofs and learn the dark healing spell. Lugo said he should go back to the forest to kill monsters more. Am I supposed to do that or look for Liliana morw?

ok now I’m meeting emma in the forest for some reason? I only had one conversation with her when u first fought her but now I’m looking for a spirit spring wtf is going on? I ran into a pack of 1 paladin and 2 mages and keep dying from the damage

fuck it i think my save is messed up and I’m doing a fight I’m not supposed to yet does anyone have a save at the end of .5v2? That’s the last version I played apparently.

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
my walkthrough says I need to find liliana and talk to her about helping my sister but she’s not at the inn where she normally is. I just finished the part where you go to your room after getting 10 proofs and learn the dark healing spell. Lugo said he should go back to the forest to kill monsters more. Am I supposed to do that or look for Liliana morw?

ok now I’m meeting emma in the forest for some reason? I only had one conversation with her when u first fought her but now I’m looking for a spirit spring wtf is going on? I ran into a pack of 1 paladin and 2 mages and keep dying from the damage

fuck it i think my save is messed up and I’m doing a fight I’m not supposed to yet does anyone have a save at the end of .5v2? That’s the last version I played apparently.
this save should be around there.

Reactions: Refuge24

Icarus-Fly

Dec 26, 2018
Ok guys this might be cheating but wood spirit is dead last anyone interested it making it first got to the Patreon and vote for it 5E782742-76C6-4A92-A717-00FC21B2952A.png

Capt Price

Nov 26, 2018
Man where is the fucking apk
Download the app called from play store. after installing the app click on the index.html file in the www folder from the extracted game file. Then open it using the joiplay. It will give you an option to add the game to it's menu. The you can play it from there. No further installation required.

makiwara

Jun 4, 2020
Great game and interesting story, Suggesting only saving time to time as some random crashes ocurres (game closes) and usually reloading same event fixes all and you can go further.

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, where do you find the Halo ore. I tried roaming thru the entire west region of the meadows. Any ideas??

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need some help started new game so walkthrough works again. it telling me to tell Vicky the good new but when I talk to her she say i want to be left alone

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
need some help started new game so walkthrough works again. it telling me to tell Vicky the good new but when I talk to her she say i want to be left alone
did you meet her in her room or the main entrance. cuz its an event in the strikers house.

Reactions: natsu36

the Fallen

Feb 7, 2019
hey guys I was wondering if it's possible to reach the nightwolf meadows to meet Emma or if this is the end of the game I can't find any recent comments on it outside of someone saying it was already discussed can some one link that or tell me thanks

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes