tormagnum

May 10, 2020
what exactly does the bad end do since u get an exp armor ?
it's basically a scene with Lugo getting enslaved by a monster girl after he fucks Liliana's mother. when it's over you get a collar and the sex suit. I think story-wise it's like a what-if scenario.

Avitod

Feb 13, 2021
I need help. i can't get past whare victoria needs to be dominated it continues to say that whatever i do. how do i proceed?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I need help. i can't get past whare victoria needs to be dominated it continues to say that whatever i do. how do i proceed?
I put chaotics walkthrough up a few pages ago, which should cover most of the victoria stuff. or are you talking about the new stuff from this month's update?

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
the inquisitor doesn´t appear to trigger the event, but I can go through the main entrance and roam on the map. Is there anything I can do to fix this? ( I already slept again and restarted the game)

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
the inquisitor doesn´t appear to trigger the event, but I can go through the main entrance and roam on the map. Is there anything I can do to fix this? ( I already slept again and restarted the game)
do you have a save you could upload, I'll pass it into chaotic on his discord page

BobNugget1212122

Oct 8, 2018
The end of the house arrest is bugged for me too, i can go out but the guards won't go away (and if i understand correctly an inquisitor is supposed to come by?) and the guild stays closed. Even when using the saves from previous posts, the guild is open but the "follow liliana" quest doesn't start when i go downtown, is it just that buggy or am i missing something?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So I sent chaotic a message and the save file to his Patreon page. and he told me he doesn't know why it's happening. so he posted a save file that takes place right after the house arrest is over. I got it here

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
So I sent chaotic a message and the save file to his Patreon page. and he told me he doesn't know why it's happening. so he posted a save file that takes place right after the house arrest is over. I got it here
Thank you, I started a new game and the event was triggered normally, so I don´t need the save file but still thanks for passing + sharing it

Avitod

Feb 13, 2021
I heve goten to the part ware the walkthrough tells me to go downtown but nothing happens when i go there. if i look at the picture then it says crossroads but i can't find that place anyware plece help!

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I heve goten to the part ware the walkthrough tells me to go downtown but nothing happens when i go there. if i look at the picture then it says crossroads but i can't find that place anyware plece help!
after the house arrest is lifted you walk from your house towards downtown then crossroads just show up, and you have to follow Liliana for the event.

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
When you gain the ability to scry on your family, do NOT scry on your father (Maron). This seems to reset the Family Story value to 3, which screws up all future events (including the Inquisition visit). If you have the Inquisitor visit, then scry Maron, the guards return and you can leave but no longer return via the front door.

There may be other triggers that mess with that value, but scrying on Maron is definitely the one that messed things up for me.

Reactions: tormagnum

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
its

when you get out of house arrest go towards downtown. its an event
okay, the event doesn't seem to be triggering..... Anyone knows why?
Apparently after reading above, even Chaotic doesn't have any idea xD

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes