43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am stuck, i got the scene where the queen removes my house arrest and i can leave through the front but the inquisitor has not shown up yet and i have nothing else to do in the house, the walkthrough keeps saying go downtown to the adventurers guild but its closed

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
i am stuck, i got the scene where the queen removes my house arrest and i can leave through the front but the inquisitor has not shown up yet and i have nothing else to do in the house, the walkthrough keeps saying go downtown to the adventurers guild but its closed
Read the previous page, literally 2 messages before of yours)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
This save is before the inquisitor arrives to remove house arrest from Lugo.
Just go to bed. After talking with the inquisitor, go to Downtown.
Then everything worked for me without bugs.
Thanks, I was about to reply again with an update that I restarted and this time after the cut scene of the queen the inquisitor showed up at Mc's house.. I think I progressed something with the sisters too far earlier and it bugged out. This time I tried to follow the in game walkthrough ( no dragon egg yet, and didn't complete all scenes with sisters and maids ) and it seemed to work properly now. I started the game from chapter 1, think I only miss the perception skill but not sure where I got that from..

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
how do we do get this " Added Elfin hunt sex suit spirits. And sv actor (have fun walking around town, and going into battle in that) the collar gives extra exp, costume gives extra drops "? is it part of the story or after you do the bad ending?
It's part of a bad end scene you can get after you go to the monster brothel. if you go to the building to the left with 2 guards you can get it. however you can only get it before you Follow Liliana and sneak in through a secret passage.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
with the family house stuff. you basically need to talk and dominate both the sisters. with Victoria it's over when you get the bath scene I think. and the little sister you need to go until you get the chest event. then you unlock the shadow skill thing scene player in your bedroom. which you can activate by sitting in the chair. then you need to look at the stepmother shadow scene and keep talking to victoria until she doesn't want to talk anymore. go to sleep a few time and then your no longer under house arrest.

after that you leave the house and get scenes following Liliana, then sneak into the elf brothel see some more scenes fight that emma chick, then you go to the guild and then you leave the city to get 10 monster cores when you do go back to your room and get a healing skill, and hatch your dragon egg if you have it. then you can go and hunt some monsters to unlock more skills if you want. or progress with the story by going into the back yard, and doing some more shit.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so there's a poll going on at Patreon for the next character to be in the game. and I want the demonic Jester to win so go and

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
It seems like a potentially good game but as many have pointed out RPGM comes with a LOT of flaws. After getting stuck in the geometry of the house for the second time I just stopped trying. Good luck, but I will never throw support at an RPGM game. Let me know when you move to Ren'Py.
im stuck the game say i should talk with some guy then i click on him and theres no reaction then i go to the guild too and the door say its closed and that's it

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
It's part of a bad end scene you can get after you go to the monster brothel. if you go to the building to the left with 2 guards you can get it. however you can only get it before you Follow Liliana and sneak in through a secret passage.
ok thnx

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i did the visit before following lilianna and sneak the brother but still nothing in the inventory. i am using a save from 05v2 version.
i figured it out

Last edited:

mkmk

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem when entering the MC bedroom after completing the spider mission (keeps repeating Monster core's text)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem when entering the MC bedroom after completing the spider mission (keeps repeating Monster core's text)
I just checked, it doesn't do that for me however I am at the point where I completed the main story according to in game walkthrough. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Reactions: mkmk

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone know how the hidden boss is found? The Land Dragon.
I haven't, I'm done with main story and explored for extra/hidden content finished the bounty's, haven't unlocked all skills yet tho, cleared the "dungeon" etc. but not sure where to find the Land Dragon, or what you might need to trigger that....

I suppose there are still a lot of things in development, (in game) it's said you could expand your party with a fighter slave, or that you could buy the other dragon eggs at the auction house none of that seems implemented yet.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes