Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Monarch of Magic [v0.05.2] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 883.29 MB
Original MAC Size: 1013.87 MB

Compressed PC Size: 141.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 276.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
We really need to make a rule for F95 that devs can only put in tags for things already in the game instead of everything they're thinking about adding in someday.
I'd go a bit further than that and just implement 2 tag systems. One for already implemented stuff and one for planned stuff. It's annoying playing through a game because it has a single tag you are interested in and being disappointed by it not being implemented yet. But I'd also like to keep track of games with the goal of adding said tags.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I guess I'm stuck :confused:
Whenever I enter/leave my chamber, I receive the message:
I should See how Victoria doing. (And maybe use a spell on her if need be)
Am I at the end of the content?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I guess I'm stuck :confused:
Whenever I enter/leave my chamber, I receive the message:
Am I at the end of the content?
No it is a bug, use dominate on the big sister a couple of times and talk to her and it will update the quest.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
I get the message I should use dominate on Victorya. But afterwards I am teleported back to my room. If I want to sleep the scene jumps to the beginning one of the throneroom scene (had the full scene the first night). afterwards I stand infront of the bed again, without having regenerate mana. Opening the walkthrough doesn´t show anything anymore.

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I get the messafe I should use dominate on Victorya. But afterwards I am teleported back to my room. If I want to sleep the scene jumps to the beginning one of the throneroom scene (had the full scene the first night). afterwards I stand infront of the bed again, without having regenerate mana. Opening the walkthrough doesn´t show anything anymore.
I think the admin cheat is still in this version. if your out of mana and gold go to the sister's room (The one without the cat), walk to the far left corner of the room at the bottom, and walk up when the reach a dresser or something to stop you get a huge amount of mana or whatever.

Reactions: It's not me

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I think we must give the developer a chance to fix the bugs:
- there is still the idiotic message "I should See how Victoria doing. (And maybe use a spell on her if need be)"
- mana potions previously bought cannot be used
- after the vision in the castle, I can't go to sleep

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
No it is a bug, use dominate on the big sister a couple of times and talk to her and it will update the quest.
And then what, i did it a bunch and it says end of content but I still get the message about victoria, It hasnt done anything

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
And then what, i did it a bunch and it says end of content but I still get the message about victoria, It hasnt done anything
Yeah i went back and played it after finishing the end of content and dominated Victoria again and the same bug showed back up. Just ignore it I am sure it will get fixed in the next update.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i dont know if i reached end of content, but it seems i cant do anything, the family arrived and thats about it, i talked with everybody and nothing happend, i was surprised to read about Victoria, but how do i trigger that content?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so when the family gets there go to the room to the right of the stairs. watch a couple of scenes. then start using the dominate the older sister until you get the bath scene, talk to the little sister until you get the shadow sight spell in Lugo room. then use it on everybody. then talk and dominate the little sister a couple of times then go to bed. that knight guy should show up, and that's the end of this version. Oh and don't forget the bad end, at the elf brothel. you can get it after going to town and meeting Liliana for her event.

Reactions: It's not me

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Can someone rate this game , not a big fan of rpg. Would be nice if we know how good it is and what to expect before trying.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Can someone rate this game , not a big fan of rpg. Would be nice if we know how good it is and what to expect before trying.
that's kind of difficult dude. its easy If you like visual novels and fantasy stories this is a good game, Cuz I love the story, not its not just some copy and paste characters.

The difficult part is the gameplay. The prolog part that you can skip It starts out like it should be made in ren'py, instead of rpgm, and theirs a lot of talking in the beginning of the game.
Since version 4 apparently it's been transitioning more towards RPG style game. So theirs plenty of walking around talking to people.
However, my biggest issues with the game were with the first few versions. I had no clue what I was supposed to do next, and if I got to the end of the version or not, but Chaotic, been getting better about all that and started adding things to make the game more user-friendly. like a walkthrough key item that tells you where to go next, and such.

This is a story-driven game with sexy characters who you do get to have sex with and can repeat some of the scenes. but it's not a 'there's a sexy girl lets fuck just cuz'.

So yeah, I'm going to hold off on an official review until the game gets a little longer.

Reactions: Drako

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I'm glad the creator made his own spirits, cuz switching from 3d image cut scenes to standard rpgm spirits always sucks in a game. course I'm more surprised nobody is reacting to me wearing the bad end collar.
Untitled-1.jpg

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes