Ryukujoku

Aug 8, 2022
How do I install mobile version? IS there a mobile version? Cause it's just main folder from windows game.

Note: I know about Joiplay with windows games, so initially I tried that. Problem is, game lags as hell when animations are played (like in combat or main menu, map movement is fine). So if there is something that can turn off game animations in joiplay, it'd fix my issue, i guess

Last edited:

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
I need guide for the wolf meadow area. This part is the worst game designing that I have ever seen, endless fields of annoying mobs with a vague goal of finding some shit, no hint nor guidance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got through the mage guild and open all the chest but the quest will not advance.
It still says I need to find the hidden vaults.
Left the guild and went back home and still nothing.

Anyone got any idea on this???

Figured it out, it was not going to the workshop beforehand.

Last edited:

Zenos6969

May 19, 2024
View attachment 763216

Overview:
Monarch of Magic is an ongoing game where you the main character kill the demon king and find a magic gem and use it to mind control, enslave, and corrupt those around you, to take over the kingdom.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-17
Release Date: 2024-07-05
Developer: Chaotic AsMe -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Sequel: Monarch of Magic 2
Other Game: Infinity Realm
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mobile: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Web: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - Save (0.14)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 763221 View attachment 763222 View attachment 763223
Bro how can I start the game in android

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok so this isnt too horrible despite being rpgmaker, theres actually a lot going for it. But is there any way to mute the world class gods awful 'sex sounds' in this game? they set a new bar for horrendous

Athh

Aug 18, 2018
I need guide for the wolf meadow area. This part is the worst game designing that I have ever seen, endless fields of annoying mobs with a vague goal of finding some shit, no hint nor guidance
you go west to the end of the map,
then you go up to the end of the north
there you will find the alpha wolf and the ore

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
ok so this isnt too horrible despite being rpgmaker, theres actually a lot going for it. But is there any way to mute the world class gods awful 'sex sounds' in this game? they set a new bar for horrendous
find the files and replace them with empty files of the same format and name. (if you just delete them the game will hang)

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes