vickze

Nov 10, 2018
that's all from the evil/calamity route its all completely ignorable all you have to do is not release calamity an optional boss that if I remember correctly is near the lake you get the flower(something planet related i think) for the princess.
I see...
Seems interesting. THE GUY becomes in devil too in that calamity route?? Or is like a BAD PATH for him?

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I see...
Seems interesting. THE GUY becomes in devil too in that calamity route?? Or is like a BAD PATH for him?
It's a bit of both. There's several Calamity paths though they start the same way:
After you release her and survive the first fight with her she gives you her dark blessing. It gives you access to several power ups in the story and changes some things you get. She also secretly corrupts several of your girls before revealing herself during your family crisis arc.
After that it splits into two paths, the pro calamity and anti calamity.
In the pro calamity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the anti calamity

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The anti calamity ends up similar to the path without Calamity, only with a few demon servants and some extra dark powers.
Calling it some extra dark powers is an under statement. You are vastly more powerful and your divinity more mature.
You have a permanent always on +1 action per combat round. which is massive.
The plot also treats you as being more powerful and having additional abilities.

wktos

Feb 3, 2019
Is there any complete walktrough guide with explanation pro/anti calamity choices?
As I understand guide linked in first post is outdated and incomplete

Reactions: King0761

Sneakygaming

May 14, 2024
I got this issue too and no way to advance it seems. First time playing this game (version 15v2). Talked to everyone in the house, spied on them all with the new spell, no more corruption options, got the distant flash of the queen saying i should be off house arrest but even after sleeping several times house arrest stays in effect, can't leave the house through front or back and haven't been able to enter brothers room or talk to him or the hulk servant (they show up nowhere in the house, dad is busy too). Some kind of bug? I did pass on meeting the uber breeder orc mother thing, but i don't see how that could affect this part.
Bro same issues

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monarch of Magic - Walkthrough
- - - -

Monarch of Magic [v1.1] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed

Win [730 MB]
- - - -

------------------------
Monarch of Magic [v1.1] [Chaotic AsMe] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win: v1.0 -> v1.1 [245 MB]
- - - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonarchOfMagic-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
doing a new playthrough for gits and shiggles since updates was up and about and mom2 and i was burning through to get to the impossible dungeon. i got there and decided to put on the spirit fight until i cleared the dungeon....well i forgot i can't create portals until the stupid spirit fight and for whatever reason the dev left the access point to walk back to that area red. so now my character is stuck between areas and can't get back. unless i'm missing some kind ot teleport magic to go back home or something my save is pretty much derped and i'll have to go to my good/evil save way back before the fight of calamity. >.<

EDIT: AND i have to farm all the gold again to get the 6 dragon eggs again now......

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes