LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Shame about the game being shelved, it was shaping up to be a good one. Hope to see it come back someday or whatever you might do next. Good luck, Ronovan.

Important update regarding MorM
So. I've come to a realization. I underestimated how hard it is to develop a game while working a fulltime job and wanting to do other stuff besides develop the game when I come home.

My time has become very limited, my passion has started to run out for Money or Morals and I'm simply not as interested anymore in developing the game.

Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge. And when I'm not working on the game (which will probably be the majority of the time) I will be making renders/animations in Daz or Blender which I find so much more enjoyable. Probably because it's short projects that can be finished in 1-4 days instead of 2-5 months.

I also wanna try doing the occasional short story in a comic/doujinshi format.

I needed to get this off my chest because I get insanely stressed out about knowing that people expect me to update the game, and even give me money for it. I hate dissapointing people and I know this will do that for a lot of you but if I waited a few more weeks/months this would probably be even worse and I expect my stress level would be fucking through the roof.

I'm also removing the "Big Boss" and "Master of Morality" tiers. It doesn't feel right to give that option to people anymore (and for the 2 people that supported me in the highest tier multiple times, I'm giving you access to everything I release from now on, you deserve it!). I'll be updating the other tiers with some new rewards and stuff more related to renders and animations. Like uncensored, 4k, full version, blablabla...

So yeah. sorry guys, this sucks I know. I'm dissapointed in myself, I really thought I would be able to see this game through to the end. I still might be able too but it's honestly quite unlikely, and it's definitely not happening soon.

Thanks everyone who's supported me thus far, it's been wild seeing how generous and horny people can be I'm not going anywhere! But things are changing.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

I will explore some other stuff in the meantime like still renders in Daz and Blender and I will also start doing some longer animations.

Last edited:

The Meninist

Apr 12, 2021
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I am not abandoning it. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

I will explore some other stuff in the meantime like still renders in Daz and Blender and I will also start doing some longer animations.
Take your time and good luck.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I am not abandoning it. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

Bro! Really hope you can get this project completed! Do care for mental health, it is far more important, take sometime off, relax your body and mind, stop thinking about game, than after sometime try to do thinking. It can be quite exhausting but you are doing a good job with this story, keep that in mind;).
GOLDLUCK!(y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The way the dev is talking it seems more like it is abandoned. I usually don't unfollow the threads if the game is onhold but in this case I don't see it coming back. It's a shame, it had a lot of potential. It's very hard for me to get into games with honey select models lately, and this was one of the few exceptions.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
The way the dev is talking it seems more like it is abandoned. I usually don't unfollow the threads if the game is onhold but in this case I don't see it coming back. It's a shame, it had a lot of potential. It's very hard for me to get into games with honey select models lately, and this was one of the few exceptions.
Yeah this is what I read also. Saying on hold but saying " I'm simply not as interested anymore in developing the game. "

Then following up with " So yeah. sorry guys, this sucks I know. I'm dissapointed in myself, I really thought I would be able to see this game through to the end. I still might be able too but it's honestly quite unlikely, and it's definitely not happening soon."

This game is for sure going to be abandoned. Which really does suck because this was a good one.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A lot of people underestimate the amount of work that goes into making these games, and once a dev says that he doesn't have the passion for it anymore, it's over.

Clonephaze

Sep 11, 2022
Damn. On hold is sad to see. I kept coming back to check for updates for this one. Anyone have recommendations for games with similar fetishes and such?

cardinal11

Nov 15, 2021
Alright guess I should say something here as well. The game is indeed ON HOLD for now. I simply need some time to get my creative juices flowing again because as it stands right now I am having great difficulty working on the game.

This is a real shame, but at the same time you gotta do what's best for you. I was hoping that this would swing in and fill the gap that Ecchi Sensei had left behind, since there's a real shortage of games that cover the gap between 18 and loli content. Well, the animations are a real gem, so best of luck with future ventures. Hope to see you back again in the future.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
It's just a comment, don't get me wrong.

But there are no possibilities for someone to continue the story / game?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
this is why i refuse to support creators on patreon until a game is well under way...this happens waaaayyy too often. I'm not saying dev is wrong for putting his mental health first, jus that it's an unfortunate reality. One of the only games i have bookmarked so i can check in regularly for updates. Sadge.

Reactions: kwiatos

Hannezo

Aug 2, 2020

I absolutely love this game and what you do so i hope that you will continue this project eventually and is one of very few games i would back financially.
Good luck with everything <3

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just started, but i'm enjoying already, i feel like, these (is koikatsu the name?) style of novels always is better than the other who ppl try to make "almost real" character lol
The story always is better in these ones than the "real" ones

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes