Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The name change works so I don't know what you're doing wrong. And you can't choose to give the 3 girls your number without the taboo patch. Install the patch
Thanks for the reply face palm, everyone has problems in life some find it easy and others have difficulties, I'm too old and that's why I have difficulties in understanding certain actions added to the games.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Imagine waking up to someone looking like this. I would say they either have a demon inside them or they have magic in them lol. Screenshot 2023-07-14 152647.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What is up with using yesterday night so much, why not just use last night? It would be a whole lot simpler to understand.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I kinda regret using the taboo patch, some of those ages are... petite, to say the least. But the game is good, it has a lot of potential. Too bad it's so short hah.
Unless I'm misremembering, even with the patch I'm pretty sure all of those girls (and their scenes) are optional, but yeah there are a couple girls who are VERY petite. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great game. wish there was more romance and less loli
Well it's still very early on, he's not in any actual relationships yet, he basically just has a bunch of fuck buddies for now, once the relationships start to actually form, the romance will start to become more prominent. So far the only real romantic scene we've had was with Tracy, but it feels like his sis is already getting feelings for him a bit, so it's only a matter of time when the romance starts to flow.

As far as the Loli stuff goes, it was the highest voted in the polls, so I don't think the loli frequency will drop much, if at all.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
it's only a matter of time when the romance starts to flow.

As far as the Loli stuff goes, it was the highest voted in the polls, so I don't think the loli frequency will drop much, if at all.
Given the MC's interactions with Ginny and Luna in particular, I suspect romance and loli will be going hand in hand for several characters as well.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes