Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
If a girl shows interest by looking at a guy, trying to be around him, etc. thats nice and how I feel traditionally feminine and more submissive girls 'initiate' action. But overdoing it like many doing it in the game, even literally proposing doing sexual stuff, thats just masculine and slutty to me. Also kinda dominant - by telling the MC what to do.

My hot take is that guys like what they had sexual experiences with. A guy had sex because a girl almost forced herself on his dick? He likes that in the future too. A guy had a girl timidly accepting his advances and he then fucked her? He will like that.

I have been more on the dominant side in the past and I still like that - and I like submissive girls.

I think its a pretty wide spread phenomenon that men have more compassion for girls than for other men. Thats where the whiteknight reflex comes from. Other men are our enemy in the competition for getting women. But if we can save a woman from something terrible she might have sex with us.

Raping the hag is morally right though. ;)

Not.

But my virtual dick likes it. :BootyTime:
Tbf from memory most of the girls that jump on MC are portraid as sluts, the 2 store workers, the teacher, the tattooed milf and the bar slut you're forced to fuck.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Tbf from memory most of the girls that jump on MC are portraid as sluts, the 2 store workers, the teacher, the tattooed milf and the bar slut you're forced to fuck.
I think so too. The teacher I found a bit interesting since she seems a bit like MCs personal prostitute he visits whenever needing release. But the others, including the ex-girlfriend, just seem like selfish cock hungry sluts - which I personally find not arousing at all. Makes me feel like being a servant to them, working so they have pleasure.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I think so too. The teacher I found a bit interesting since she seems a bit like MCs personal prostitute he visits whenever needing release. But the others, including the ex-girlfriend, just seem like selfish cock hungry sluts - which I personally find not arousing at all. Makes me feel like being a servant to them, working so they have pleasure.
Got the same impression from the teacher and the ex is basically MCs personal slut as well even after breaking up since one one else will do but disagree with feeling like a servant. If anything the MC can be the one making servants of them since no one else will be able to give them the same pleasure.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I have been more on the dominant side in the past and I still like that - and I like submissive girls.
I'm also on the dom side of things, and I also love submissive girls, but a girl initiating sex ≠ being dominate or "masculine", DEFINITELY not the latter. It CAN mean that depending on exactly how it's initiated and the overall context, but your girl just casually walking up and sitting down in your lap or next to you, and touching you to get you going and expressing she wants you doesn't mean she's being dominate, she's just horny and wants you. If your girl does do that though, you can then proceed to pick her up like a feather, take her to wherever you please, and fuck the soul out of her, all while being the one in control.

Some of the girls in the game definitely come off as slutty, like the girls friend the store like mentioned before, but they were clearly not dominate (toward the MC at least), during the scene he even orders one of them to her feet and she even expresses that she loves how demanding you're being.

So yes, slutty ≠ dominate, and innocent ≠ submissive, it's not a black and white concept, and I personally don't mind slutty girls as long as they're only slutty in terms of attitude and not some whore fucking around behind my back, I don't mind having my own personal sluts. I also love my innocent shy girls who get to experience everything for the first time with me though, I have a pretty wide spread taste in girls I suppose. ;)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm also on the dom side of things, and I also love submissive girls, but a girl initiating sex ≠ being dominate or "masculine", DEFINITELY not the latter. It CAN mean that depending on exactly how it's initiated and the overall context, but your girl just casually walking up and sitting down in your lap or next to you, and touching you to get you going and expressing she wants you doesn't mean she's being dominate, she's just horny and wants you. If your girl does do that though, you can then proceed to pick her up like a feather, take her to wherever you please, and fuck the soul out of her, all while being the one in control.

Some of the girls in the game definitely come off as slutty, like the girls friend the store like mentioned before, but they were clearly not dominate (toward the MC at least), during the scene he even orders one of them to her feet and she even expresses that she loves how demanding you're being.

So yes, slutty ≠ dominate, and innocent ≠ submissive, it's not a black and white concept, and I personally don't mind slutty girls as long as they're only slutty in terms of attitude and not some whore fucking around behind my back, I don't mind having my own personal sluts. I also love my innocent shy girls who get to experience everything for the first time with me though, I have a pretty wide spread taste in girls I suppose. ;)
Yeah I love submissive girls but when a girls sits on my lap or is rubbing me like in your example it doesn't mean shes a slut, especially if its a S.O. lol

I feel like this might be a difference of either culture or generation at play.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah I love submissive girls but when a girls sits on my lap or is rubbing me like in your example it doesn't mean shes a slut, especially if its a S.O. lol

I feel like this might be a difference of either culture or generation at play.
I was arguing that it doesn't mean she's dominate for taking initiative, of course it doesn't make her a slut. :D

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I was arguing that it doesn't mean she's dominate for taking initiative, of course it doesn't make her a slut. :D
For some girls what Jasonsgranpa says applies, at least slut-wise, but I was agreeing with your example. :LOL:

Reactions: SlapE

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Overall I like the game more than most games on here.

What I dont like so much:

- all the men/guys other than MC are totally pussywhipped guys, their women the man in the relationship and dominating them. Hard to watch for me.
- the age of the girls looks a bit inconsistent. Sometimes a 11yo looks like 16 and a 14yo like 7 imo.
- there seem to have been made a effort to make the females look more western than usual in honey select, sadly I think many times their faces dont look as attractive as usual. Probably a result of using HS in a non intended way.
- aside from the scenes with alice and lily, the females are the proactive ones when it comes to initiating action - therefore they appear a bit like cheap sluts - instead of the MC initiating it and therefore being able to have more gentle feminine girls.
- the club scene manstress testing. I wish there would have been the option to just beat the hag up and rape her after for her respectless behaviour. Almost made me quit.
- MC is the worst brother. When kevins girlfriend uses MC to gain power over kevin by making him jealous with MC, MC should have kicked the bitch out of the house instead of playing along and humiliating his own little brother.

What I liked a lot:

- the environments are awesome. Well chosen and well presented with the lighting and camera angles used. Really enjoyed the scenery and atmosphere.
- the general tone of male domination. During sex but also just generally. Its nice to have a MC who is basically a winner from the get go. Rich, good looking, high status, attractive charisma. Sexually its way more satisfying to be a Emperor than a underdog imo.
- the slice of life pieces are nicely made. The food is looking good, sitting on the couch is cozy, the summer pool atmosphere is contagious.
- lots of cumming inside mouth, pussy, etc. Just the best!
- using Honey Select. Females look cute, young, and sexy at the same time.
- going on runs and seeing the evironment
- very nice sound. The sound of birds when waking up, the computer humming, the children playing in the playground. Also the music is chosen well, since its not annoying even when hearing it for a long time. Also I personally really enjoy quite a few songs, especially during sexscenes, which is super rare. Very fitting!
- lots of different girls. Prefer variety over forming deep bonds.
- the whole dark sex ring thing. I hope we can be part of it without having to submit to the hag.
- while I hated the forced sex testing in the club, the actual sex was awesome. To focus on male pleasure by having a drug making longer and stronger ejaculations is so good and should be a part of every game. Huge kudos for doing something like that. Scenes where MC cums multiple times, possibly in all holes - really fires up the imagination and pleasure level! Nicely done!

Since I would give 4 stars and hurt the average score I post my feedback here instead of in the review section. Thanks for the nicely made game! :)
I really wouldn't mind if you post this as an actual review on the game :) It will be easier for new people to see and having some negative and positive reviews is good IMO. 4/5 is a great score. I can't really expect to get a 5/5 on every review :ROFLMAO:

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
- MC is the worst brother. When kevins girlfriend uses MC to gain power over kevin by making him jealous with MC, MC should have kicked the bitch out of the house instead of playing along and humiliating his own little brother.
If you don't install the taboopatch, you won't have a problem with the MC and his brother's girl friend.
But with ... well, then each of the girls, no matter how young, is a potential victim of MC.
Aaand: Why not treat Sandra and certainly Sara, his best friend's girlfriend, to some fun with him - and us?
After all, you can use the menu ("Tell her to get off") to get Sandra off his cock.
Conclusion: Don't chose the taboopatch or chose wisely from the menus!
No offence ...

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You guys keep throwing around the word "masculine" to describe a girl being horny and making a move on you, I can understand the argument for it coming off as slutty if it's a random girl, but there's literally not anything "masculine" about it.

Masculine - having qualities or an appearance traditionally associated with men or boys.

When the fuck do you see your typical masculine man, go up and sit in a girls lap and being all flirty? I consider myself pretty damn masculine, and I have never once done that, nor does anyone else I would consider masculine.

Also my example was assuming she was your significant other or lover, not just a random girl, so in my example at least, it isn't slutty either.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why do people have such a weird hangup about the brother's girlfriend? There doesn't seem to be any affection between the MC and the brother whatsoever, and from what we've seen of him, he's an annoying little douche who has no idea how to treat a girl. Classic and stereotypical netori-bait.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Why do people have such a weird hangup about the brother's girlfriend? There doesn't seem to be any affection between the MC and the brother whatsoever, and from what we've seen of him, he's an annoying little douche who has no idea how to treat a girl. Classic and stereotypical netori-bait.
For real, these people in the thread can complain about not liking it all they want, me on the other hand will be CLAPPING Sandra's cheeks the moment the game allows me too, sorry not sorry lil bro. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
by the name of the game there really needs to be a choice for saying no to alexandra or at least he make her not be such a bitch in forcing him, at least he kinda got to cuss out cecillia i guess.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
For real, these people in the thread can complain about not liking it all they want, me on the other hand will be CLAPPING Sandra's cheeks the moment the game allows me too, sorry not sorry lil bro. :ROFLMAO:
Very much agree.

Sorry to the little bro, sorry to the friend and sorry to the dad but they are getting cucked :KEK:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What is even the reason MC and his ex broke up?

Game seems interesting, though I've been wanting some sweet moments now, not that I know if that'll happen in the future. You can say no to most sex scenes which is good, the unavoidable ones, not so much. The animations are really good, though I don't like that some scenes just go as abruptly proceeding to penetration just because.

Hoping for longer scenes, and is this gonna be a harem?

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes