SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hoping for longer scenes, and is this gonna be a harem?

As far as why the MC and Tracy broke up, I don't remember if it was ever explicitly mentioned (don't think so), but my guess is that the MC didn't enjoy the commitment, since he doesn't seem like a one girl kinda guy. I'm sure we will find out for sure why they broke up later on, I'm looking forward to more Tracy and Ginny that's for sure.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
As far as why the MC and Tracy broke up, I don't remember if it was ever explicitly mentioned (don't think so), but my guess is that the MC didn't enjoy the commitment, since he doesn't seem like a one girl kinda guy. I'm sure we will find out for sure why they broke up later on, I'm looking forward to more Tracy and Ginny that's for sure.
I suspect you're right on both counts, particularly since Tracy is still very clearly for the MC's exclusive use despite being an ex-girlfriend.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
I'm missing 2 scenes and I can't figure out how to get them. The scene after Wilma and Lisa BJ and the scene after Morrigan bathroom sex

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Was good until the second time of forced sex. I don't leave the room without taking the test? Welp, I just did and deinstalled the game. not a fan of that, thanks. good luck with your project tho, for what I have seen its very interesting and good quality, I just don't like being forced or dominated - not even with the excuse of "I will show them and fuck them back twice". cheers.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Was good until the second time of forced sex. I don't leave the room without taking the test? Welp, I just did and deinstalled the game. not a fan of that, thanks. good luck with your project tho, for what I have seen its very interesting and good quality, I just don't like being forced or dominated - not even with the excuse of "I will show them and fuck them back twice". cheers.
Weird that the sex was even forced MC is a degenerate creep who would 100% take some random pill in order to have sex with someBODY he thought was attractive even more so since he likes it enough to speak positively to his sister the next morning :KEK:

Reactions: Unexpected Error

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Yea, looks like we are going to be forced into working with Alexandra and Cecile, which just kills it for me. I typically don't like forced scenes, but this one worked for the plot - I get that. But the fact we are then being forced into continuing with them is like your partner punching you in the fact, and you finding a reason to stay with them. MC is dominant everywhere else, but he's allowing himself to be manipulated.

Such a shame - some of the best animations I have seen with HS.

Reactions: nyex117

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I really like the MC. What cemented my like for him is when that principal and club owner (I forgot their names) put him in a fucked situation and then afterwards he was reasonably mad about it. And then when the principal called him he was like "What the fuck bitch?" So many MC's would either not address it again, let it slide, or just be like "Well at least I had sex." or some bullshit like that. He's not too nice but he's also not an unreasonable asshole.

We need more MC's to get reasonably mad at situations to be mad about. I hope when we get payback on the principal and club owner, it's satisfying.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yea, looks like we are going to be forced into working with Alexandra and Cecile, which just kills it for me. I typically don't like forced scenes, but this one worked for the plot - I get that. But the fact we are then being forced into continuing with them is like your partner punching you in the fact, and you finding a reason to stay with them. MC is dominant everywhere else, but he's allowing himself to be manipulated.

Such a shame - some of the best animations I have seen with HS.
I get what you guys mean and usually I'd be right with you guys but this seems like a delayed gratification type of deal to me. The forced sex fit the scene and I was still mad about it but the MC and the dev don't seem like the type to let that slide. I don't really like femdom but I do like power balance play more than I dislike femdom. I want there to be a challenge.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I get what you guys mean and usually I'd be right with you guys but this seems like a delayed gratification type of deal to me. The forced sex fit the scene and I was still mad about it but the MC and the dev don't seem like the type to let that slide. I don't really like femdom but I do like power balance play more than I dislike femdom. I want there to be a challenge.
Yeah it's obviously done for the plot and later down the line there will be "revenge" of some kind.
I understood it even if it wasn't exactly my favorite scene, can't have everything go well from a VN called money or morals :KEK:

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble with the animations?
Was fine in the previous update but seems choppy in this one. Don't know what the issue is and there isn't a compressed version to download.

Reactions: sMk212

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Need to fix Mc name system.
All renpy games when Mc is a man most games of the genre can give a name to the character, this one we add the name but it is not activated it continues with the default name Jake.
And there are also some bugs about the answers.
For example, when Jack is waiting at school for his brother and Sandra, before that 3 girls appear asking for his phone number, there is no option to choose whether you want to give the phone number or not, he automatically replies that he will not give the number, in fact, this game is full of things without options for DV choices, I've tried to be a perverted guy and a good guy and nothing changes, it continues the same way without alternative choices, I've been checking the texts of the script, there are several options with choices but inside the game most of it doesn't even appear.... That's horrible.
You will need to fix a world of things in this game.:sneaky:(n)
The name change works so I don't know what you're doing wrong. And you can't choose to give the 3 girls your number without the taboo patch. Install the patch... :FacePalm:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Need to fix Mc name system.
All renpy games when Mc is a man most games of the genre can give a name to the character, this one we add the name but it is not activated it continues with the default name Jake.
And there are also some bugs about the answers.
For example, when Jack is waiting at school for his brother and Sandra, before that 3 girls appear asking for his phone number, there is no option to choose whether you want to give the phone number or not, he automatically replies that he will not give the number, in fact, this game is full of things without options for DV choices, I've tried to be a perverted guy and a good guy and nothing changes, it continues the same way without alternative choices, I've been checking the texts of the script, there are several options with choices but inside the game most of it doesn't even appear.... That's horrible.
You will need to fix a world of things in this game.:sneaky:(n)
Imagine failing this hard and acting smug about it.
Name change works perfectly and you didn't even use the taboo patch, obviously taboo content is locked out for you.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes