4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
One of the possibilities, yes. As I mentioned before, we are working on updating old scenes to the new Spine2D standard since there's a big difference between the old and the new scenes. Some players who got the game looking at the teaser gif of a new one could be dissapointed on finding an old one. Some may even consider this a fraud.

After that, and smoothing out the situation with artists, we'll go for higher variety as players decided via a feedback poll.
While i think it is a good idea to redesign the old ones, adding new content and scenes should be priority over redoing what has already been made. Maybe upload like 2 or 3 new h scenes for update and 1 old h scene gets redesigned. But thats just an opinion, even though id think most people would agree that we would love to see more variety in positions rather than better cum and jiggly physics. Great work on the game nonetheless

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
oh wow, there's a linux build for a RPG Maker game? Props to this dev for making a build for Linux users.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
While i think it is a good idea to redesign the old ones, adding new content and scenes should be priority over redoing what has already been made. Maybe upload like 2 or 3 new h scenes for update and 1 old h scene gets redesigned. But thats just an opinion, even though id think most people would agree that we would love to see more variety in positions rather than better cum and jiggly physics. Great work on the game nonetheless
Thanks! Yes, I wasn't sure it's the right call to do. So, I made a feedback poll on my Patreon and players were okay with upgrading scenes first. Plus, this allows a bit more time to find artist-animators.

It could be pretty tough to find an artist who can communicate has skills and an art style comparable to others. Doing the same for the animator is like x10 harder in my experience.
oh wow, there's a linux build for a RPG Maker game? Props to this dev for making a build for Linux users.
Is this such a rarity? RPG Maker supports Linux builds out of the box.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
The art and concept is really great but please rethink about how the game plays. Each encounter is so basic. The seduction is even worse since you only spam 1 ability. It gets repetitive REALLY quick.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Thanks! Yes, I wasn't sure it's the right call to do. So, I made a feedback poll on my Patreon and players were okay with upgrading scenes first. Plus, this allows a bit more time to find artist-animators.

It could be pretty tough to find an artist who can communicate has skills and an art style comparable to others. Doing the same for the animator is like x10 harder in my experience.

It is. This is the only adult RPG Maker game I've seen that has a Linux build. Sadly too many of these devs who use RPGM ignore us linux users.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The art and concept is really great but please rethink about how the game plays. Each encounter is so basic. The seduction is even worse since you only spam 1 ability. It gets repetitive REALLY quick.
Hmm... The initial idea was not to overload the player since most of them are here to fap. I've already tried a complex combat system in MonGirl Expedition and it didn't go well...
Can anyone help me solve this?
Use the scales to weight the balls. Then, arrange them from the lightest to the heaviest, from left to right.

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023

Thats perfectly understandable. I just thought that newer content is superior to redesigned one

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Hmm... The initial idea was not to overload the player since most of them are here to fap. I've already tried a complex combat system in MonGirl Expedition and it didn't go well...

Use the scales to weight the balls. Then, arrange them from the lightest to the heaviest, from left to right.
You absolutely can have a simple combat system that is more enjoyable. Tons of h-games already did this. If you have no clue how to do it just make it a card game.

Also "people are here just to fap" i dont buy it since you are making a rogue like game. If that were the case just make it a VN.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You absolutely can have a simple combat system that is more enjoyable. Tons of h-games already did this. If you have no clue how to do it just make it a card game.

Also "people are here just to fap" i dont buy it since you are making a rogue like game. If that were the case just make it a VN.
Well, if you have a recipe to improve the gameplay, I would be very grateful to hear it.

Don't know about the card games. It's just a type like any other to me, not a surefire way to captivating gameplay to be honest.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Well, if you have a recipe to improve the gameplay, I would be very grateful to hear it.

Don't know about the card games. It's just a type like any other to me, not a surefire way to captivating gameplay to be honest.
You are making a rogue like game so surely u must have played some rogue likes. Just get inspired from them. There are thousands way to do it. Just don't make it repetitive.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still finishing their workload. Here’s the . The artists are still working on Cheetah’s doggy scene and Cleo x Catarina scene. I hope both will be ready for shipping out before the release. Otherwise, we’ll push it to the next update. This will bring us close to finishing the updating old scenes. Yeah, the next update should be the last one for catching up with old animations and we’ll be able to focus on new poses and concepts.

I’ll use the last bits of time before the release for playtesting and preparing new stuff for the bar. Not sure if these will be included in the current release. If not, these will be in v0.2.1 since the bar minigame will be one of the development focus points.

As for the release date, if nothing big happens, the next update will roll out in the usual release window – April 14th-16th.

Backlog option is fully enabled for both desktop and mobile platforms. For desktop, you can use the Tab button to call the backlog during any dialogue. You can also use this feature any time from the on-map menu. There’s a new button, Backlog, which works for all platforms. You can scroll with arrow keys on the desktop. Alternatively, you can click on the up and down arrows on the screen. Tapping and holding does the same on mobile platforms. The backlog holds the last 20 messages.

There are some good news for using the FAQ and Patreon buttons directly from the main menu. I think I’m close to finding a solution, but need to tinker with code and playtest it both for desktop and mobile platforms.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Cleo x Cata.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. There’s a new H scene that tied to the main quest. It’s a combo with both Catarina and Cleo. You can check out the preview . To get it, just follow the main quest and complete an exploration run. I plan to add extra phases to it in the next update. Couldn’t do it this time since I’ll need to experiment with 2 animation skeletons in the same scene for the first time. This needs long testing before the release. Still, all the new motions are already in.

Plus, v0.2 comes with 3 Spine scene updates. Namely, these are , , and . You don’t need to re-seduce the girls to see the new scenes. The upgraded scenes are available in exploration zones, home evening dates and gallery automatically, if you unlocked them earlier.

New features and activities

Two new girls join the cast. The first one will meet you in the desert zone in the future update, young fennec. You can see her preview . The second one, Eve, is already in the game and plays a part in a new quest. . Just visit the bar after progressing the main quest far enough and a new cutscene will trigger.

I’m more or less done with the first batch of new exploration features. Remember the charm Cleo gave you? That wasn’t just a bauble. After finishing the first main quest, you’ll encounter a special zone with mini-quest for your current run. Like seduce X girls, or get Y coins during this exploration run. As a reward, you’ll get special gems that you can exchange for items.

One such item is a magic lamp. It will allow you to affect what you’ll encounter during the run by changing some encounters to what you need. Searching for that rare encounter monster girl that was added in the last patch? No problem! Just use the lamp and change one of the encounters on the current exploration map to a rare mongirl encounter. These are consumables, so one lamp = one wish.

Another item is mastery gem. Take one with you during the exploration run and seduce any girl in the minimal amount of turns to impress the ancient hunters. The game will change its color and type. If you’ll encounter this mongirl type in the future, you will have an option to seduce her automatically. Such gems aren’t consumed on the auto-seduction, and can be used forever. One charged gem, one girl type. So, if you want to get them all – prepare several gems! Just to be clear, I’m talking about seducing by touching, not combat encounters.

Hopefully, this will make your exploration runs a bit spicier. Of course, more items and other bonuses will come if the future. What do you think about these changes? Don’t be shy to share your thoughts!

Backlog option is fully enabled for both desktop and mobile platforms. For desktop, you can use the Tab button to call the backlog during any dialogue. You can also use this feature any time from the on-map menu. There’s a new button, “Backlog”, which works for all platforms. You can scroll with arrow keys on the desktop. Alternatively, you can click on the up and down arrows on the screen. Tapping and holding does the same on mobile platforms. The backlog holds the last 20 messages.

Fixed the FAQ and Patreon buttons in the main menu. Despite waiting for more than half a year, Patreon response was a gentler version of “Not our problem, lul”. I tinkered with the code a bit and changed the external link to use your default browser instead of the in-game window. Testing on several platforms didn’t reveal any problems with these. If you encounter any – contact me via yeehawgames@gmail.com.

Small fixes and improvements

Changed how serving drinks to customers works in the bar mini-game. Now you can serve drinks directly to the customer and not the table. This is already 100% working, but the whole deal is still an ongoing process. To do this change, I had to sacrifice the randomization for clients’ sprites. I’m planning to restore character diversity, but with no luck at the moment. Eh, even if their sprites will be the same, it’s a good convenience change that players wanted to see.

Fixed the clothing sound during seduction phases for Mommyfly both in exploration zones and evening dates.

Adjusted the preloading for some Spine scenes. In theory, this should help with scene loading times on older systems. Android is still pretty slow, but it’s just RPG Maker – Spine engine link that I can’t really fix on my own.

Fixed a bug that prevented Mommyfly’s doggy scene from starting in certain circumstances.

Added a missing text block if you failed to seduce Mommyfly in exploration zones.

Fixed young bear’s sprite. It was loading over the encounter user interface.

Fixed a bug that reset girls working in the bar. If you’ll get this effect in the current version, just talk with Mike in the bar and enter the working girls menu. You don’t need to change anything there. The girls will update properly after this.

Adjusted the main quest journal entry. Now, it directly states that you need a camp upgrade to get the potion for Cleo.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. So far, we are looking at 4 scene upgrades that should end the phase where Spine scene upgrades are a priority. That’s right, after this update, the main artist will start a new scene. Plus, our young harpy is ready and will show up in a cutscene during v0.2.1. Here’s .

I’ve started with adding more story content. This time, you will uncover a hidden lair with Cleo’s help. Who could it belong to? Solve the puzzle and get some hints! Perhaps you’ll get a glimpse of what’s to come? Don’t worry, the puzzle is not too hard and I will post a solution later if it will be needed.

Good news for Yorna fans. I’m done with the main preparations and updates for the game. Now, I’ll need to double check and assist Lovense with the game’s page on their site, then distribute the updated Yorna on all platforms like Steam, Nutaku, etc. I’ll make a separate info post once the update rolls out.

Fixed the credits section for mobile devices. It no longer shows as a big black block. The engine couldn’t handle all the entries. Patron section got segmented as a result.

Fixed a crash that occurred if you finished the tutorial quest in the journal and selected it in the completed section of the journal. Now it’s working normally.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Artists are getting closer to finishing their monthly tasks for v0.2.1. I’ve got Titwolf’s bj scene update, but it needs a bit of polishing. So, stay tuned for a preview. Shouldn’t be too long from now. Oh, and I’ve forgotten to mention what scene updates will come in the next game version. We are aiming for Titwolf’s bj, Werewolf’s bj, Mommyfly’s doggy and young butterfly’s doggy. The next month, our main artist is getting back to work after a break, and we are aiming for a new scene type. More details after the release of v0.2.1, but I can say we can finally focus on the new stuff after all these scenes update.

The core story content is more or less done, just needs some playtesting and polishing. I’ll use the rest of the time before the update for new exploration and bar stuff. There are several ideas I’m working on, but we’ll see what will get in the update. For example, I really want to add more client teasing to the bar minigame as players voted in the feedback poll.

Plus, I’m finishing work on the new exploration zone’s logic. If all goes well, you will visit it in v0.2.2 and seduce all the new girls. Speaking of girls, you can see them in the new cutscene in the upcoming release.

Yorna’s Lovense update is almost ready. I’ve finished all preparations and just waiting for Lovense to update their promo page for the game. It somehow went public without my knowing, and it actually needed some love. As always, I’ll make a separate info post once it’s up for download along with updating the Lovense FAQ. By the way, did someone experience any problems with Lovense in MonGirl Conquest? The feature is out for some time, but I didn’t get any negative feedback so far. Somehow, this sounds too good to be true. Don’t be shy to share your thoughts!

Reactions: llat-2
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes